best munchie foods?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jlay202, Feb 9, 2011.

1. if you have any secrets on what food/drink tastes great baked, share them here. i personally love arizona iced tea flavors mucho mango, half iced tea/half tropical, and watermelon, sobe lifewater, and nacho cheese bugles. i also love chipotle but that shouldnt be anything new for anyone :smoke:

2. does it have a lot of sugar or otherwise taste amazing?
    sounds like good munchies to me.

Dude I've been high enough that celery and carrots dipped in ranch was heavenly. Let's be real. Weed makes all food taste better. So who cares what you're going to eat, it's going to be fuckin dank regardless.

3. Fucking lions choice hands down:smoke:

4. i have an italian beef sandwich with hot peppers and some buffalo wings... doesnt get much better

5. I make French toast all the time when I'm stoned:D
    It's soooooo good, and I put peanut butter in-between the
    Slices. Mmm Im gonna go make some right nowi:hello:

6. Hit up an Asian Food place next time your high. Also Indian food is amazing while high.

7. luckily this is only the 53455th thread about this.

8. Some orange juice or Hawaiian Punch. Cap'N Crunch Berries, Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips, trail mix, and Chili Cheese Fritos are good. But, yeah pretty much anything will taste super delicious.

9. I like rasberries, popcor,n sonic, peach juice, strawberries Oreos and milk, penis, and honey. Bunches of oats

10. taylor ham egg and cheese on an everything bagel with salt pepper and ketchup. add a side of fries and gravy and your good to fucking go.

then again, these are good any time of day regardless of sobriety level

11. when i have a little munchies i like to have fruit like pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, and star fruit. But if i get mad munchies i like to order from this take out indian place and they deliver and get indian food which is amazing or there is this organic burger joint i looovvveee :smoke:

12. Popcorn & Grapes

13. peanut butter and fluff. mmmmmmmmm the best thing ever

14. One I was hella blazed and I ate several handfulls of dry dog food. Shit was amazing. I could see each piece exploding inside my mouth when I bit it, and it exploded in light from another dimension. :smoke:

The moral of the story is: if your high enough, anything tastes amazing :smoke:

15. New England clam chowder

16. :confused:

17. Munchies. They make bags of chips called munchies. They are like Doritos, Cheetos, Cheezits, pretzels.

18. Raisin bran.
    Goldfish.
    Ice Cream Sammich.
    Gummy Bears.
    Waffles.
    Munchies sorted "munchies" xD.
    Skittles Crazy Cores.
    & the greatest food ever created.. Apples & Strawberries!!!!:eek:

19. Arizona peach tea is THE CHRON :hello:

Also a word of wisdom---- DO NOT i repeat DO NOT start eating something hot (flaming hot cheetos, flaming hot munchies, anything hot) without something to drink while you are baked. You will not be able to stop eating them and your mouth will burn like a motherfucker and your stomach will start to hurt and it leads to a world of problems! You have been warned

20. For me, Steak, hands down.

Nothing like a nice T-bone or porterhouse.