Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Munchie Food At 711?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Sep 12, 2012.

1. I usually will get three jalapeno and cream cheese taquitos, a fiji water, and maybe some candy. The big bites are sounding good though right now :smoke:

So, what about you guys?

2. Chocolate... Potato Chips.. a delicious Monster m-80.

3. No7/11s in my state at all.

4. Munchies mmmmmmmmm :)

And of course a slurpee

5. Jalapeno & Cheddar chips...

*drools*

6. Oh you

7. Any brand of bbq chips never can go wrong

8. 711 tacquitos are disgustingly good.

9. frozen White Castle cheeseburgers from 7/11 freezer section. banana split haagen daz, arizona cherry lime ricky, lucky charms cereal bars, cherry gummy sharks, and sometimes copius amounts of gatorade/vitamin water/seltzer. & to top it off, grape zig zag cigarillos :]

10. Lays BBQ>

Old Dutch and Hostess are decent makers of the BBQ flavor too. My favorite flavor of all time.

11. Those Chocolate bars with Peanut butter and jelly, so good!

12. those hamburger hotdog things, unreal. and of course the dr pepper slurpee

13. Nothing because they rip you off with prices and the food is crap lol

14. How has no one mentioned a 28 oz coke slurpee?

15. Jalapeno Chips 7-11 Brand are fucking BOMB!!! They also just put out their gummy worm/bear line, strange but awesome combo.

16. Taquito and a slurpee

17. Because no one needs 28oz of anything in one sitting.

18. banana slurpee & two sausage/pancake roll ups.

not sure what those things are called because there are no 7/11's around here.

but every time i go to VA...i hit up 7/11.

19. golden bear strawberry lemonade, snickers ice cream bars, and monterey jack taquitos.

20. Has anyone tried Half ice tea half tropical. It's probably the best juice i've ever draaaaank