Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best movie while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Mine has to be transformers. Something about giant robots smashing each other to bits was just the most satisfying thing ever to watch..

2. My favorite is this movie called Waking Life that is about dreams v consciousness. It was done in an animation called rhotoscoping, which is when live action filming is then edited with hard lines and bold colors. It's definitely a trip with the combination of the shuttering animation and the mind blowing theories about what it means to be conscious. My friend and I watched it high and had to pause the movie frequently so we could process the information. :D

3. I would say that the best movies to watch while high would have to be ;
    1 ) Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    2 ) Donnie Darko
    3 ) Requiem for a Dream .

4. Im working on making a big big list of all the movies I suggest watching. Heres what I got so far (includes ratings and descriptions):

MMM-Downloads - Movies

Btw its definitely not finished as you can see. Fear and loathing will definitely be added soon, its a great movie!