best movie to watch stoned

Discussion in 'Movies' started by i_love_ganja, Sep 7, 2009.

1. give them to me i need some but so far my favorites have been sci fi like alien and cronicles of riddick or zombie movies like dawn of the dead

2. Planet Terror
    Event Horizon
    The Abyss
    30 days of night
    Total Recall
    The Descent

some of my favorites I think youd like

3. thanks dude im gonna get those this weekend and a quad im stoked haha

4. The Descent is awesome, Event Horizon is cool also. 30 days of night sucked IMO.

I would recommend Quarantine and Drag Me to Hell in addition...and The Hangover is an awesome comedy if you haven't seen it, you can find it online.

5. The best movie to watch while stoned....for me, it will ALWAYS be Audition (or "Odishon" if you're watching it in the original Japanese)

That movie's a mindfuck when I'm sober

6. yea audition seems kinda intense. haven checked it out yet. maybe sober would be a good idea

7. 1. Across the Universe (Only if you're a Beatles' fan)
    2. Halloween/ Friday the 13th (if ten or more people die...it will keep your attention)
    3. 30 days of Night (Sucks sober...great high)
    4. Sin City (Not only the comic book style but the action is ridiculous...you'll find yourself saying things like dude...he just got hit by a car 4 times...how is he still alive?)
    5. Friday (The first one is the best to smoke to)
    6. Anything Seth Rogen (only if you smoke during the movie...because otherwise you will lose interest)
    7. Hustle and Flow (I really like movies with alot of music...double the fun)

I have heard Pink Floyd's The Wall is also great...haven't seen it yet though

8. ya i have heard of pink floyds the wall watched it the other day it was insane but by far the trippiest movie i have ever seen and everyone should get this its called waking life and just the way it is directed is incredible maybe one of the worst movies sober but if your pretty high i recommend it by far

9. Fight Club, blows me away everytime.

10. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
    Hero
    Wall-E