Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best movie or show to watch while red eyed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cidrom, Jan 22, 2010.

1. That 70's show definitley

2. I'm 18, so when I blaze, a lot of times I'll watch old shows from my childhood like Kenan and Kel or All That. I have a crazy nostalgia trip that honestly feels like a life changing experience.

3. classic Nickelodeon FTW!

4. Hell yea, man. That channel got fucking horrendous once they tried appealing to pre-teen girls.

In terms of modern day shows, The Office is great. Fucking hilarious even if you're sober. Also, Colbert Report is epic when you're high. You really notice a lot more hidden shots at other political pundits.

5. i cant believe no1 has aid the most trippy movie of all time...DUMBO
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=944cPciN-kw&NR=1]YouTube - pink elephants on parade[/ame]

this is the most trippy party from the movie:smoking:stay stoned

6. That 70s Show and The Union

7. couldn't be more true, top 5 favorite movies of all time... favorite movie high.

8. I planned on trying that myself today. Hopefully it's as awesome as you say.

Anyway, I love watching The Simpsons blazed.

9. Best movie = Fantasia
    Best tv show = Trailer Park Boys

10. the first couple seasons of weeds are great high, movie wise id go with the union, how high, grandma's boy, super high me, high times 20th Anniversary Cannabis Cup, and both the harold and kumar movies are great.

11. That 70s Show.
    Pineapple Express.
    Funny People.
    The Simpsons.
    Seinfeld.

i watch old episodes of power rangers and yugioh on like youtube lmao. i think its pretty awesome when im stoned. like right now :D

12. Garden State, The Good Humor Man, The Darjeeling Limited...

Or any Judd Apatow or Peter Jackson film.

Devote one day to getting super baked and watch the whole LOTR series. :D

13. The Chumscrubber- Good movie to ponder life over (not a funny movie)
    Pink Floyd's The Wall- Animation is very cool
    Avatar 3-D - I was shaking it was so intense
    300- Watched this last night
    Half-Baked- Pretty funny I guess, the friend that is always wearing tie-dye over does his acting like a pot head

14. Im a 90s kid (yes, im 18) so for me, its the old cartoons I watched as a kid. The rugrats, rocko's modern life, rocket power, spongebob, basically 90s nickelodeon. Movies, its all about pineapple express.

15. Gotta watch Modern Family on abc Wednesday night at 9

16. the wall is one of my favs, awesome graphics, i like the part with the hammers

17. Family guy (i was blazed and saw prom night dumpster baby for the first time last month and was blown away! couldn't stop laughing!)

Chapelles Show!

And the ultimate stoner show of them all... ROBOT CHIcKEN!

Buh bauk-bauk-bauk buh bauk-bauk-bauk bwaka bwaka bauk buh buh bauk-bauk-bauk... BAUUUUUK! .. bauk.
    :smoking:

18. #38 Shanx420, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    Family Guy, Futurama, Chappelles Show, Daily Show, Colbert Report..

Any show that makes you feel good and humored the whole time. Bright cartoon comedies or saitirical shows and even sometimes standup comedy is great when blazed I think. I watched Louis C.K. "chewed up" last night while blazed, That was great lol. He's pretty good.

19. Movies, it's always Tommy, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Wall-E or Harold and Maude. Fantasia is amazing, too.

Shows: South Park, Spongebob, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Flapjack, The Mighty Boosh, Daily Show.

Tommy's my favorite movie to get high to, by far. Also, Glenn Beck is like 500 times funnier when you're blazed. It's just depressing when I'm sober.

20. yes robot chicken is def up there, the mtv challenge shows are pretty good too