Best Mothership Glass piece?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Allred17, May 12, 2013.

1. hey guys i know i know it sorta bandwagon but they won mad awards n u mit as well get one while u can but the place i know has a few to select from.. i dont know much bout them other than they r the new balling pieces out n got sik desingns,, so i wa gona ask which one would u guys recomened to get for dabbing .. maube flowers but i not sure if they even meant for flower.. thanks n

2. I just got a small fab egg, awesome for flowers. Very tasty.

The sickest piece I think I've seen from them is the torus plus. Second is the faberge torus. I believe these are prototypes but google them, they are amazing.

As for fab egg vs torus. I haven't used a torus, the fab egg is awesome. I like it so much I am considering going and buying the torus and then seeing which one I like more and then selling the other one.

3. Anyone called dibs on that other one yet? :D

4. hey bro ya thats wat the shop guy told me to figur which one i wan get first i sorta would get em both but i only use one piece at a time so iuno wht to get really.. i lik the mothership because iot so unique but even otther pieces r super nice