Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best / most relaxing send-off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cdnr, Nov 15, 2011.

1. So tomorrow will be my last day of toking until late December or January. I need some ideas on what to do, what to watch, where to go. I live in a big city so plenty to do. I was thinking of lighting up my hookah too, maybe a bowl or two of shisha. Body buzz + high could be fun. Maybe get power stoned with the gf, play video games.... Ideas?

2. Dude, edibles. Most intense way to get high, plus you'll be high for a very long time. You could watch a movie, play your favorite games and chill with the gf while remaining high.

3. I second edibles. Do it.

4. nahh do edibles and then smoke

5. Thats sucks dude the christmas season is a partying time get blazed, couple of beers ashame your going to miss out :(

6. [quote name='"lExcision"']Thats sucks dude the christmas season is a partying time get blazed, couple of beers ashame your going to miss out :([/quote]

Fuck yeah!

7. What is an easy yet effective edible? It can't smell too much (roomate in an apartment)

8. So currently on my way to get a 1/2 oz of ak47 for 75$ :)