Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best/most chill spot to Smoke you ever been?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WakeNBak3, Jun 3, 2009.

1. I smoke in my house or I'll go on the front porch and light up I dont have to worry about pigs so I don't get paranoid I found a great clearing in the woods recently I put an old padded recliner out there great all i need is a bitch

2. The electrical grid that powers the entire area is right by a friend's house. Right by the grid is a bundle of trees which PERFECTLY conceal anyone inside and offer shade. My stoner buddies and I frequent the spot so often that I persuaded my friend to bring out 4 chairs so people could chill and toke. They were so comfortable that my friend kept them there, where they've been for the past month. We know for sure that other stoners have used them since someone wrote "420" on one of the chairs with a magic marker, lol

First post, yay :hello:

3. the columbia river gorge. ha. pretty much anywhere i go where i live is fucking AMAZING.

4. My living room when I rented a small house. There was TV, ps2 (hot at the time), N64, comfy couch, nice computer and speakers, and a nice variety of bongs, pipes, and papers/blunts. My neighbors either smoked or no one cared. Plus I had a crazy dog outside to ensure no one knocks on my door.

5. My all time favorite spot is at my friend's house. Like him me and a few other close best friends will sleepover his house and just hit shit up on his screened in patio. Then we come in, I'LL cough like crazy nearly waking up the whole neighborhood. Eat everything we can find and watch tv till the brake of dawn.

-Honerable mention: My old friend's truck, me and him would park in a convenient store parking lot, roll up some phat ass blunts and hotbox. good tymes....:smoking:

6. Me and some friends made the drive from Long Beach to the Bay area last semester. Got rolled on going up and lost all of our bud, but we got some North cali purps. And we drove across the golden gate bridge and smoked on a mountain next to the bridge over looking the golden gate and the whole city of San Fran. It was a truely unforgettable experience.