Best moment on Xbox live

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by weedmastaz, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Ok title says it all im not sure if there's already a thread on this but oh well what are ur favorite moments on Xbl?

2. whats your favourite moments on Xbl?

3. Oh sorry bout not posting but it would have to be playing gta 4 while incredibly stoned and telling these kids there was a underwater city where it tells u to turn around so I take them out there with a helicopter and I tell them we are all gonna jump well they jumped and I didn't needless to say they spent 15 minutes swimming back and cussing me out it was HILARIOUS!

4. For me, it was playing CoD4 and I had somehow managed to flank the entire enemy team and got an 11 or 12 killstreak with an M16. Otherwise I am fucking terrible at that game, it's ruined me.

5. #5 weedmastaz, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cod has ruined the best of us lol

6. when I dominated in bf bc 2, my k/d ration is shit 0.8 ...

7. #7 weedmastaz, Jul 9, 2011
    I've never had a good kd ratio in anything except gears lol

8. Winding up all the kids on halo 3.

9. To be fair in a game like battlefield where there's a lot more to it than just killing k/d ratio doesn't really mean anything.

10. #10 weedmastaz, Jul 9, 2011
    True I would just always in rush go in Rambo style till I obliterated everything around me lol so much fun

11. I hope people don't play like this in Battlefield 3. That would ruin the franchise.

12. #12 weedmastaz, Jul 10, 2011
    Yeah but when ur baked you don't really care:p

13. 18 tomahawk kill streak in hardcore.

14. The adrenaline rush of building a good streak in the Call of Duty games and just wrecking. When you're doing good, it's great. Only problem is that CoD is a fickle mistress and when you're doing bad, it sucks soooooo bad.

15. good times on xbl with halo 2

16. #16 weedmastaz, Jul 10, 2011
    Soooo true man so true

17. BFBC2: Getting in the Hind in Attacama desert and going 124-6

When I finaly got shot down, almost every member of the other team ran over to guy who killed me and they were all tea bagging me in the kill cam.

I've never seen a 10+ man tea bag "circle jerk" before, it was hilarious.

18. When I'm cyber smoking with my friends and the only no high one tells us some messed up things about the morman religion