Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best mmj state to live in?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TurtleWeekend, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Colorado, our weed is cheap across the state unlike California or any other MMJ state. Next best would be Northern Cali. I'd say, Socal can suck it with their $60 eighths.

2. Looks amazing :) I was stationed out in San Diego for 3 years and it was the most fun I have had in my whole life. Cali is the only place I have been to that you can go surfing and snowboarding in the same day!

3. What are you talking about lol.. I grew up in Vermont and believe me he'd never get a card for depression, and even if he did there's no dispensaries/caregivers..

4. Cali
    Colorado
    or Michigan (becuz im from here) :)

5. Cali is the obvious choice. Depression is not an approved ailment in CO.

6. I have to agree. I'm not a fan of SoCal. I prefer anything North of Sactown. Tahoe and up is beautiful.

7. why not Wa?, it's gotten too crowded and property cost is at a premium, huntin/fishin has gone to hell, traffic is atrocious...<born and raised in Wa> live in NM now (4yrs)
    beautiful country along w/the rain

8. Can you get busted for personal use in metro Seattle now? Without being naked or having a boot on your head or something?:confused:

9. I'm just a jeep nothing else...

10. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-2eHfmBZ5E[/ame]

11. Colorado, Montana, Washington, and Oregon are the best mmj states imo... Cali blowz... but if you like big cities...
    Washington (born in tri cities, dont move there... ever): Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Spokane (20-40/eighth, 150-250/oz... these are my prices, i just picked up a 150/oz in seattle)
    Colorado: Denver or Colorado Springs (25-40/eighth, 200/oz)
    Montana: Billings ,Missoula, or Bozeman (ive only bought weed in bozeman and billings (where i live)... i pick up qp+ for $700 in bozo. Here in billings it's $35-40/eighth, 65-75/q, 120-135/half oz.... 250/oz i think)
    Oregon: Portland, Eugene, Salem, and Medford area... i can get weed in southern oregon for cheap... 100-200/oz if you know the right people

Billings (beartooths)
    [​IMG]
    Bozeman
    [​IMG]
    Missoula
    [​IMG]
    Seatown (Mt Rainier)
    [​IMG]
    Portland (Mt Hood)
    [​IMG]
    Bellevue (cascades)
    [​IMG]
    Tacoma
    [​IMG]
    Spokane
    [​IMG]
    Eugene
    [​IMG]
    Colorado Springs
    [​IMG]
    Denver
    [​IMG]

12. WTF are you talking about. There is some of everything in CA. Anyone who thinks it blows is out of their mind.

13. Seriously, what exactly blows about CA? I live within a half an hour of major cities and beautiful mountains. I'm surrounded by dank. Grow about 100 yards from the police station, outdoors with no problems. I've had them shine their lights on my plants looking for someone and keep going. I pay 1100 a month for a 6 bedroom house. Nothing about CA blows.

14. Im talking about how the northwest and rocky mountain areas are more awesome than the state of California IMO... i dont like emissions testing on cars... that's lame... i like shooting guns too as well as hunting and most of all i like smaller places since city traffic sux... sorry i just wouldnt want to live in a state that is having a terrible recession as well... Montana is 1 of 8 states that is not in debt... we have 343,000,000 in the bank ;)

Im not hating on california since the triangle and bay area is legit as hell... Southern california blowz but Norcal is pretty legit i do have to say... it's just too expensive of a state to live in though, you would understand if you lived in Montana haha. (no sales tax, very inexpensive living here)

And california is overrated... unless you guys fully legalize weed my opinion on cali will not change... it's getting bigger everyday and the population is 36x that of Montanas... Too many people... i can see why tons of you cali people are moving up here to montana... but i wish some would leave haha.

Im not hating but just putting my 2 cents out there ;)

15. If you look at the pics I posted you can see I'm not in a big city. CA has tons of forests and mountains. I have a little property up north near Humboldt on a volcano (Mt Lassen). And we are as close to legalizing it as you can get. They totally look they other way. I'm not a fan of SoCal either. I hate big cities. I love hiking and water sports. I like the other states listed, but I don't think it's fair to say that CA blows. Where I am it's pretty damn nice with a small town feel.

16. Oh yeah, and we have guns and hunting here too, if thats your thing. Not much I can do about the car emissions testing. I like breathing cleaner air.

And I don't know if you've ever been to Yosemite, Tahoe, Shasta...but we have some really nice mountains here.

17. Oh yeah, and we have guns and hunting here too, if thats your thing. Not much I can do about the car emissions testing. I like breathing cleaner air.

And I don't know if you've ever been to Yosemite, Tahoe, Shasta...but we have some really nice mountains here.

18. Wait, Denver has no Trader Joes? Nooooooo!:eek:

19. If you're tight on cash, don't move to seattle; its one of the most expensive cities to live in in the world. Also, our mmj laws suck, but out of the city, it doesn't really matter. There are tons of awesome hikes in western washington (desert everywhere else lol). Snowboarding is phemomenal, as we have two easily accesible mountain ranges. But if your'e poor, you're going to have to live in the ghetto of seattle, a suburb of seattle(pretty nice and affordable, but not very interesting culture save for bellevue), or in a hick town. Music scene is no longer grunge haha. The eastern plateau is barren, gets super cold in the winter and extremely hot in the summer. not great.

20. Definitely Washington.