Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best method of saving weed as a daily smoker?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by slugrat, Feb 4, 2015.

1. #1 slugrat, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    Between wax, vaporizers, pipes, bongs and anything else used to smoke, which is the most cost efficient thing to go with if you want to get the most out of your money? I'm really close to buying a certain vaporizer I've been wanting for a while, but I hear that buying a rig and some wax is the best way to get your moneys worth.

edit: I wouldn't say I'm a daily smoker since I go a couple days without smoking but I do it pretty frequently. Maybe 2-6 times a week.

2. #2 Bill O'Really, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    The best way is to get high as shit, then go and put little pieces of bud in all the places you might look if you run out. Then you forget...then when you run out it's like little weed gifts from the weed Gods.

No other method that I know of.

A vape helps, but truly it's money vs weed. Weed always wins in my book. By whatever method you like best and can afford. I vape as much as I smoke. But you have the ABV for later.

3. Yeah whenever I finish smoking a joint or a blunt I'll toss the roach somewhere I won't see it lmao. It kinda helps. I honestly prefer blunts to anything, but it wastes more weed. I feel like I burn through my weed with my bong faster than anything though, so I think it's about time for me to put it aside for a bit and invest in something more cost efficient.

I quit smoking tobacco in November...so I won't touch a blunt for nothing. don't want ANY nicotine in me ever again. But I use my bong more than my pax. Two rips and I'm good, and that's only half a PAX oven. But with an adjustable temp vape (in theory) you can start on the lowest setting and go from there, and get three sessions...(in theory lol) Check out Grasshopper vape. Cheap enough and looks good. Like $150.. 

5. I love my bong and my joints and my bubbler and my vapes (cant comment on wax) but my magic flight launch box is by far the most efficient device for extracting all the goodness from weed.  crazy efficient and although it takes a few minutes to smoke it will get you there.  My volcano is also very efficient but it cost a stupid amount which you could just use to buy some grass.  I go through twice or three times as much when using bongs or joints.

6. I know it's a shit answer, but smoke less and less frequently. You will keep your tolerance down and therefore smoke less. I mean obviously joints waste more weed than bongs waste more weed than vapes etc.... But the difference there is pretty small, you'd notice a huge difference if you smoked less. For me as a daily toker, I even noticed the difference when I decided to stop wake n bakin and only smoked past 6pm or so. I got much more stoned at night.

7. Vaporizer is definitely the way to go. Just started vapor bonging, and it makes it 10x better.

8. I smoke every night before bed and most days, at least once during the day. I just grind up 1g and try to stretch that out over one sesh. Start off with a couple of pipe hits and wait a while to let the high come in then keep taking small hits until I'm high as I want to be. I find that if I grind up like an eighth or a quarter, I'd get too tempted roll joints and do massive bong hits which is unnecessary because my tolerance is insanely low anyway. Stick to small snaps and finding the minimum amount it takes you to get as high as you'd like to be.

9. dabbing will not save money on the long run imo. it raises your tolerance, all the daily dabbers are going through a G a day from what I hear on the forum.

Find an efficient vape and you'll never look back. With vaping I use about 50% of the weed I used to smoke. And I never have to conserve, everytime I want to vape, I vape.

feels good.

10. #10 Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    Exactly man I love concentrates as it really is so much more medicinal. But they will wreck your tolerance. Even after a 3 month t-break I'm back to taking .3 dabs and sinking full bowls in just over a week of smoking again...

Just don't smoke all the time. Control is key.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. If you cut out smoking papers and blunts then you'll save a ton there. A good bong will help a lot.

12. I generally use a bong and smoke 0.05g snaps, but some bongs aren't exactly cheap, so sounds like a home made piece would be ideal.  But like Bill stated getting high and hiding weed is a good idea.  Everytime I pick up a fresh oz I do this and those days I decide to do some cleaning are very rewarding ;).

13. Blunts don't waste anymore weed than a joint.. in fact that waste less then a joint because they usually burn slower

14. #14 tenshuu, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    Up
    I agree with this. I use an arizer solo, and each session lasts 18-30 minutes. I start on a low temperature until the vapor is wispy, then move up a couple notches and continue. I use at least half as much bud than when I burned bowls....

And I vape more often and stay high longer each day with that usage change.... Worth it.

15. Grav bong or vap

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #16 SergeantMeowstein, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015

I can't smoke at home due to stealth issues, so a volcano would be awesome for getting baked without leaving the house.
    But to be perfectly honest, I'd probably end up in the complete opposite of your situation.  :lol:

17. #17 Lickipedia, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    removed post

18. I love how vaping doesn't smell. I vape everywhere, at home, in public, at work, in my mom's living room...

19. Once I bought my vaporizer I got into the habit of vaping until I wasn't getting much vapor anymore and then emptying my vape into my pipe and smoking that. 

I do that morning and night and an ounce lasts me about a month or so.
    I use the magic flight box vaporizer. 

20. Manning up and saying NO to yourself, it's all it takes.