Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best metal/wood pipe/bowl for under 30 bucks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Warpclaw, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Hey so after breaking two glass bowls...I am giving up on glass pieces (since I dare not buy a glass bong since I have no where to hide it)

So my question to all of the blades is what metal/wood piece do you suggest me to buy under 30 bucks and MUST be around the size of my hand!

2. Get another glass one and be careful with it. I hate metal pieces they're harsh as fuck.

3. I saw some pretty snazzy and cheap wooden pipes on amazon. They're cool for tobacco so I don't see why not weed.

4. I really like the wooden pipes GC has, where it has a sliding wooden piece to cover the bowl. Seems perfect for on the go, you could prepack your bowl and not worry about it spilling.

5. Which one is that?

6. Look on Grasscity store dude, duh :)

7. Yea i couldnt find any good ones, but i like that wood pure pipe :)

8. don't get wood or metal, they all taint the weed you smoke, glass is the way to go no matter what. And part of it is glass breaking, just don't be an idiot

9. I'm not an idiot lol, it just happens by accident like falling out of my pockets when I am wearing sweatpants..

10. [quote name='"Warpclaw"']

I'm not an idiot lol, it just happens by accident like falling out of my pockets when I am wearing sweatpants..[/quote]

-confused- why do you keep your glass piece in your pocket a lot then? Especially when wearing sweat pants. I keep mine in my desk.

But I do like those pure wood ones for portability cause you can cover. That kinda rules, can't do that with glass.

11. Amazion has acool 4pieace one but the reviews suck

12. I bought it at my friends house.....where I do not keep my furniture at...

13. [quote name='"Warpclaw"']

I bought it at my friends house.....where I do not keep my furniture at...[/quote]

So you have no backpacks, or any bag of any kind, or any pants other than sweatpants?

It's not my business really what you want to buy though, was just speculating.

14. Obviously it's safe when I have it hidden, but one time, right before I was about to toke, the bowl rolled off my table and onto the ground, I didn't even touch it...

15. buy a glass one and dont be stupid...

16. [quote name='"daster420"']buy a glass one and dont be stupid...[/quote]

This. Sorry man but I have glass pieces and I bring them places and none have broke yet. Its not all that bad. And most glass bowls shouldn't roll.

Either way, those wooden ones are nice simply because you can prepack a hit. I do admit that's something no other piece can do while on the go.