Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best medical marijuana for anxiety attacks

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JTA420, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on strains that's help best with Anxiety attacks?

2. I asked this in another thread and I was told: Blueberry Kush, Kushberry, Grape Ape, White Russian, pure indicas.

3. Hey thanks for the help

4. marijuana is really good at counteracting against symptoms brought on by anxiety, such as panic attacks, racing thoughts, etc. sativas will make you forget what you were even worrying about. indicas are more of a relaxing body high, I honestly dont feel theyre as good for anxiety because it doesn't change your mindset like sativas do
    But they only really help if you are currently having an episode. In my experience, it completely works against you for regular anxiety on a daily basis, indica or sativa. It makes my thoughts race and anxiety much worse in public settings