Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best LP in Canada?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by StinkyPossum, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Read countless reviews, and many back stories on every one. I am currently with Tilray but I'm fed up of paying $15/g for leafy weed and like no selection. I am in Alberta so an LP from BC is preferred (for shipping time) but if I have to wait for quality then that is fine.

Mainly looking for opinions on quality, price, shipping time and price, and your own personal experiences! Going to be switching ASAP.

2. Do you have a medical card? You can try momcanada dot ca , I did before and they have good stuff, just improved their menus. I'm getting my card in Vancouver so am not sure if they deliver, and will see about access to dispensaries where I live

3. MOMCanada is probably the worst site in Canada IMO. I'm looking for more towards registered LP's as most BC dispensaries you do not need a card. Registered as in government issued medical cards

4. That's odd, they always asked for a card or notarized doctor's note when I tried at multiple dispensaries in Vancouver

5. I just signed up with Aurora they are 8 dollar g's across the board. They are popular though so their stuff goes fast.

6. I'm talking LP's registered to Canada. I need to correct myself and I apologize; most dispensaries in BC require a card from a registered LP but these dispensaries do not offer cards. The LP's I'm talking about are found here. Most doctors here will only sign you up with these legal producers and from there I can order from any BC dispensary.

I've heard good things about them as well. Thanks!

7. Laws have changed in Canada guys. You can grow 5 plants per every one gram you are prescribed. I was with a LP last year called broken coast. It was awesome at first, but I got tired of the costs. I bought a LED light, a tent, fan and filter. Did my research and now grow my own organic meds. Have not bought weed since April, and my shit is 100% organic, best I've ever had. My buddy has both till Ray and aurora, and the shit I grow In my basement is way better. I've got cbd, sativa, indica. Plus I make hash caps from all my trimmings. Serious if your in Canada, and have a prescription why aren't you already growing?

This is about 2 weeks old [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I am currently starting small but do have some plants! Unfortunately I cannot upfront the cost to grow 10 plants right now :(. Just have a 6' tent and three plants going!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Oh i know about the law change, lol. I'm not organic though.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yo!!! Hit this dude up, fast connect. He got really good strains. Just call or send an sms +1(720)-724_8245

11. Can't do this on grasscity, you should delete that comment before your buddie gets pinched, and you get the boot from GC

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1