Best Low-Budget Grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by aridnepenthe, Feb 28, 2009.

1. #1 aridnepenthe, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Hey I've been smoking for years now and I think it's about time I invest in a grinder/kif filter.

Of course, I've heard that Space Case is the best, because of Sharpstone's flakey metal bits, but is there anything in between the quality of these two?

I am new to this, I've never smoked concentrated kif and would like to take advantage of it, instead of wasting all of my kif on the inside of my glass jars :ey:

I will eventually save up for a nice medium 4 piece titanium Space Case, but what do you guys suggest in the meantime?

Links would be helpful.

I just need something that will collect a legit amount of kif.

Any feedback is appreciated

2. sharpstones are legit. just grind up some paper and do some prelim grinds to get any flakes out. a few of my friends have sharpstones and they have never had a problem. you can get them on ebay for pretty cheap as well.

3. yeah man, go with sharpstone. its the best value for your money hands down.

4. Let me be the first to say, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF QUALITY GRINDERS!!

If you're looking for something uber cheap and functional until you can save the $50 for a spacecase...get a $10 4 piece acrylic grinder. It'll do fine for a few weeks, then just give to somebody less fortune enough to not have a grinder. If you want a nice quality metal grinder for an inexpensive price the sharpstone is a way to go. It's a great grinder, I own one, and it's a serious step up from my spastic plastic green acrylic (Which for about a year did great until I noticed I wanted kief ^.^). The sharpstone...I could never be happier. I've only heard of getting metal flakes from the no-name metal grinders you can buy because they aren't precision machined like the space case of sharpstone. The sharpstone is a great quality grinder and I would trust it to any smoker to be clean, tight (I've heard a lot of space case's tops wobble), and of cours kiefy grinder. You can get your every day average 2" grinder off ebay for $19 with free shipping. Justt gotta look. And if you're wanting a press, "Half Baked Goods" on ebay has some nice combo deals, and free shipping anywhere in the US.

Happy toking
    The Genius