Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best "Long awaited toke"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rapture and Aww, Mar 26, 2011.

1. #1 Rapture and Aww, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    Although this'll be my first actual post on GC, I've been enjoyin' the herb for quite a while now, and thought this would be a decent question to ask those of you who have a fair bit of experiences to share :smoke:.

So anyway, I wanna know what people think has been there most "anticipated smoke sess", or to be specific, the most satisfying time you lit the herb. For me, I just had a pretty slow week, being at home for spring break. Didn't get to see NEARLY the amount of people I wanted to, and didn't get like anything done. So when I decided to head back to my place back near college, I couldn't wait to get in a toke session. Well despite the 5 hour traffic for a 2 hour drive, the shopping to get stuff for the following few days, and the long as cleaning just to make things relatively picked up after my roommates had left for break, I am kicking back with "El Toro" lighting him up with a fresh bowl of lavender kush. I gotta say, after the wait, this feels sooo satisfying.

What're your most satisfying sessions :bongin::smoke::smoking:?
    -Rapture

2. hehe the one after my 3 hour night class every week! lol

3. Right after I got out of rehab, 1986. Weed in the 80's was a lot harder to come by, and i mean the good stuff. you could buy mexi dirt weed anywhere in atlanta, but the good fire was just not as prevalent as it is today. I went to rehab at the insistance of my parents, at a place called "Ridgeview" in Atlanta/Smyrna area.

4. Right now.

Waited 6 days to get crossfaded and smoke a bowl of kief after drinknig ;)

5. Brim pack bowl after being dry for 3 weeks.

6. after my first time in jail when i was only in there for 6 days.

i got out quit weed for a few days and lit a joint. one toke. whoa.

7. Story time.

I have a last resort connect for my standards which are really, really, really, ridiculously high (as high as I am right now lol) so hes consistent, but I only know him by P, has like 4 different cars and always wants to meet me at the most random shady spots, but hes always got super high grade stuff and strands of kush. Hes never done anything remotely shady but the spots are so bad sometimes I feel like this will be the time that changes. THIS WAS THE WORST EVER---->

SO its Christmas eve, and I gotta have weed on Christmas i mean cmon wtf im not even christian and i love Christmas ill go smoke out my friends and their families. SO... "I cant find weed anywhere close at all, its getting late. I guess Ill call P." "P, whats good? You got flame? need a half onion"..... "Yuh, meet me at (Ghetto) blvd and (hood) drive, behind the liquor store"...."P, you sure, i mean that sounds like a bad spot"...."Naw brah we straight, i wouldnt tell u to go there if it wasnt.

So I drive out there, and at first I cant find the liquor store because its so hidden and not easily visible, so i have to call him a few times and let me remind you, IM IN THE FUCKIN HOOD, thank god my old car was a piece of shit lol...i drive around for five minutes, find it, park up and I see the glint of gold teeth in my rear view, three dark figures approach my car, and all three get on my side, I fuckin grab my baton and my knife...

and that when I hear a knock on my left window, P, saying "YO!", my heart was pounding so hard, i unlock the door to familiar overpowering smell of Sour Diesel, not only my favorite, but this is BOUTIQUE quality. I get my half ounce and head home.

On the drive home I felt the way I feel after I win a fight or win money playing poker, the adrenaline high was almost as strong as the smell in my car...got home rolled a fat blunt went for a walk and came home to fresh baked cookies.

8. cool story bra. *bumpfist* you ain't taking any shit dawawWAOOG!

9. :confused: didnt mean it any way shape or form as a tough guy story, I was scared as shit lol I got plenty of tough guy stories but if those three dudes hadnt seen who i was there to meet, i woulda been fucked.

10. no doubt. i actually thought of this as a victory story but i suppose there will always be fear and flight or fight response.