Best liquor/liquor combination?

Discussion in 'General' started by RenegadeHaze, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Hello GC.

I'm getting to be a pro at smoking, but I'm still a noob at drinking. Long story short, my friend has 5 liquors available: Hennessy, vodka, tequila, "peach brandy", and whiskey.

Basically, without making me feel too much of a dumbass, could yall let me know what I should get from him? Which one makes you feel the best (we dont really care about taste, we're just tryna get fucked up lol), and also is it okay to mix them together? Cuz this one time my friend mixed like vodka and whiskey and something else together and we ended up feeling pretty good after... Anyways, if so, which should I mix together? My friend really wants tequila for some reason. And rappers always talk about Hennessy (lmao) so I wanted to try that too hah.

anyways thanks!

2. Hennessy.

Period.

3. #3 jmick, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Mixing liquor can end up badly, esp if you aren't an experienced (daily) drinker...I'd stick with either the whisky or vodka....if I had a choice of anything I'd go with Bacardi Gold...neat...

Right now I'm having a glass of burgundy wine, a dark red table wine served at room temp,,,

• Like Like x 1
  4. KeepSmokinReefa, my nemesis...I challenge you to a dual. :p

5. Too be honest I started with vodka mixed with hawaiin punch. Once you get the taste for it move to already mixed drinks like Bicardi...I have russian and irish in me, so I can hold my drink pretty well. :p But yeah just don't drink too much if you not experienced. Good Luck!

6. Blue Label no rocks

7. cap n coke

but most of the time i drink straight with a chaser no point in mixing imo

8. Unless you're inviting your grandma I wouldn't get the brandy.

9. Haha. Made my night.

10. Vodka and OJ is pretty decent. I remember drinking that a bunch when I first started drinking. Otherwise I'd drink that Hennessy straight up haha shits delicious.

11. whiskey motherfucker

12. Vodka is good, whiskey is better and tequila will destroy you. Never tried Hennessy before though.

If you mix hard alcohol since you're not a big drinker, you and the toilet may have a date!

13. Tequila is probably my least favorite of all of those. Unless its In a margarita. It tastes kinda like burnt wood. And I don't like drinking burnt wood.

Vodka is a pretty common go-to for those who aren't experienced with drinking. It's a pretty good liquor just because I'd say its a lot smoother when drank straight compared to say... Whiskey or even rum(not talkin captain or fruity bacardi rum).

Haven't had Hennessey but I've always heard great things. Many of my co-workers say it has a great taste and just... Is enjoyable.

As for the drunkenness that each gives you, it varies person to person. Tequila makes me pretty spacey. Vodka is a pretty basic drunkenness. Ya know... Crazy... Happy... Wild... But not out of control. I actually like a rum innebriation the best. I always have rum before fun events. New Year's Eve, nba games, parties. It's just fun as hell.

14. I honestly like vodka. Actually, no I LOVE vodka. It is my favorite of all of the liquors. Pour me up some of that and stick a lemon in it and I am good to go. Tequila would be my next go to.

15. why not just drink one kind of liquor

16. Thanks a lot everyone! GC is always so helpful lol.

Basically it looks like im getting a lot of yes' for vodkas, a good amount for Hennessy, a few whiskeys, not too many good things for tequila... and no brandy unless my grandmas coming. lmao, got it.

and mixing liquors is not recommended, i see.

expect a post from me in the drunken announcement thread this weekend hahaha

17. this..

18. ).

Lol that's what Im talkin about. Never been a fan of Bacardi

19. just run that shit son drink all that shit. if your getting drunk, your getting drunk. Lets do this

• Like Like x 2
  20. Definitely go with the Hennessy my friend it's great mixed with dr.pepper and also good by itself. Fuck tequila though its my least favorite alcohol it taste like shit mixed with gasoline.