Best Kind of Grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ncnug, Dec 8, 2013.

1. I'm about to buy a new grinder and I want a four piece one.  What kind of material is the best for grinders? Aluminum? Or what's better? I want a nice one.

2. whats your budget?

a good 4 part is the space case, but that sets you back quite a bit

3. Chromium crusher on amazon for $15.99 plus $2.00 shipping next best thing would be the sharp stone but after all the research and finally getting both the chromium crusher was the better of the 2 and I'm a heavy smoker grind about a 60 sac a day

4. The chromium crusher is a 4 piece by the way

5. Cheap 15 dollar coffee grinder from Wal-Mart works great just don't over grind unless you're baking some cookies then grind to powder!

6. Personally I'd say go for anything made by Sharpstone. Supposedly they will last you a good 20 years or so

7. Ive had a space case for close to 10 years and its still works like the day I bought it. The teeth are so sharp...you could cut someones face up w it lol :hide:

8. Space case is a top 3 brand tho for grinders. It'll cost you, but its worth it IMO.

9. space case, cosmic case, chromium crusher, sharpstone, mendo mulcher, santa cruz shredder, greenshark grinder, kannastor all i can think of...good luck!

10. I have a space case and it's just amazing... Got it for a decent price at the local shop and I can pack it full and never break a tooth. Goin on year 3 with the same one.

11. Based on budget:

$99+
    1. Green Shark Grinder
    2. Mama P's Grinder
    3. Jumbo Santa Cruz
    4. Space Case

$75-$99
    1. Santa Cruz
    2. Space case
    3. Cosmic

These 7 are the best. You cannot go wrong with any of them. They will last a long time, and will do the job well. Each has a unique feature that separates them from the others, so look them up and see which suites you best.

12. The chromium crusher looks great!

13. I get complimented on my grinder all the time. It is a black 3 stage "American Grinder."

I picked it up for $45. I've had it since August and it works great. It twists smooth and the blades are guaranteed not to dull and they do indeed hold up. The screen size is ideal and I get a good amount of keef. Great grinder for the price.