Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best joint rolling papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yesod, Aug 12, 2009.

1. yo so me and my friends usually use RAWs but i was wondering if anyone who has experience with both RAWs and other brands would recommend any brands over them,thanks

2. Experiment. They are like $2 a box.

3. bob marleys or orange zigzags

4. I have smoked pot since I was 16, (1983), and the best, easily available, rolling paper, (imo), is zigzag, in the orange package. That or Ezwider French, which is less available. Seriously, spending any more for a paper is silly. These guys have been making rolling papers for a million years, they know what's up. The Ezwider French, turns transparent after one hit of good weed through it. The oils and resins hit that super thin paper, and you can see the weed through the paper.

5. ziggity zags