Best ideas thought of while high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GrimRipper420, Mar 22, 2009.

1. tell some ideas that you and your friends thought of that you were gonna invent but really, if you were sober it would make no sense.

i was with 2 friends walking to a jam and were baked and we thought of something called " the box " and what the box is, its like a small wooden box, and when u open the top, there is a good 2 gram bud just sitting there, and when u take it and close the top, and open the top again, another 2 gram bud will appear there. and say if u dont take the bud and just close the top, and open the top again. there will be 2 2 gram buds there.

now i doubt that is even possible to make lol but it felt as if we could actually make it when we were talking about it and we were soo serious about it to

lets hear your stories

2. Haha this is not an invention but I was really high one time and was wondering how to bring over drugs from mexico and i got the idea of training pigeons to carry a baloon of what ever and then they just follow your truck when they are flying way up in the sky not a huge flock maybe like 2-3 and they land when you give em a sign....and even thinking about it now can probably work with TONS of work to train the bird haha retarded i know:)

3. well on top of thinking i figured out the meaning of life several times one that i can remember was:

me: "hey! i have solved the problem of high gas prices!"

friends:"what! what!"

me: "okay this might sound crazy but, its crazy enough to work...so lets train bears and tigers to carry us like a piggy back ride on their shoulders."

friends: "duuuuuuuude! that will work that will so work lets do it!"

friend A: "i can totally see it now, your gonna win like the noble piece prize and a grammy."

friends:"lets start going about doing this!"

me: " hold on.......im on the phone with the zoo right now."

4. Hehe... Funny shit man, +Rep.

5. wow u musta been pretty blasted

6. lmao!!!

7. one time my friend and i were talking when we were walking back to my house after smoking in the park. He said that the world was made with letters because, instead of molecules. For example, water would be made of little blue W's floating around or grass would be made of greeen G's that are too small to see....haha we were so high

8. Closed eye visuals aren't actual closed eye visuals. When our eyes are closed the blood vessels can be perceived in a million different patterns, but when we're high we can see every single pattern at once. Open eye visuals are pretty much the same thing. The universe is insanely symmetrical, and sometimes an object can look very similar to something else, especially at night. When we're high everything is slowed down and when you have "open eye visuals" it's actually you're brain going through the different possibilities and eliminating different items until it realizes what it's really looking at.

9. we hot boxed my car and instead of going straight to mcdonalds we were gonna sit in my car to reinhale all the smoke and get higher. was a great idea till the cops rolled up.

10. lmaooo i love that, what a typical great idea eh.. whatd the feds say?

11. A friend and I figured out that nobody ever listens to old people even though they have all the age and wisdom one could need. As children, we would rather watch tv/play games than listen to grandpa tell stories. As children grow into teenagers, they do things and experience things on their own. As adults, they think they've finally figured out life and everything. Once someone becomes elderly, they try to impart their wisdom on people because of everything they've experienced but no one wants to listen. Also, old people start having problems and getting sick. As animals, we instinctually stay away from sick people for fear of getting sick.\

IDK, we were just high as fuck.

12. we didn't get charged, we had to call all of our parents. oh i forgot to mention it was a weeknight and we snuck out. we didn't have any weed left, cause first sign of cops my friend ate it. but i had to smash my bong on the ground.

13. a toke for your lost bong:smoke:

14. lol wish i had weed right now....

15. i forget all of mine after i get sober.. :rolleyes:

16. Well me and my friends had a joint and we had no roach so I found a 3 inch needle I found stuck that at the end of the joint and smoked it haha

17. I usually can't remeber them and I sit around trying to think of what that awesome idea we had last night was... untill I smoke a bowl, remeber, sober up, and forget again, haha.

18. That's not an idea, that's a fantasy.

I thought this was gonna be for actual plausible ideas thought up while high.

19. Shit, as far as inventions go...*facepalm*...Blow glass bongs in the shape of letters.

Scenario: "Hey, John's b-day is coming up! Let's get him one of those hip, new, "J" bongs!"

Fuckers would milk up good, too :smoking:

20. hahaha so on st. pattys day i was wearing these huge clover glasses that had green frames but the lenses were blue. I couldn't understand why the lenses were blue and not irish green but after getting high it all made sense.

when i was high i decided that the lenses were blue because the yellow sun makes things look yellow so the blue lenses would make them look green.

so the glasses were even more advanced than to make the lenses green, they made it so you could SEE green instead.