Best idea ever (for real)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blublapped92, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Not gonna say what it is, but where can I buy a porta potty shell?? No toilet, urinal, or anything inside. This will make me rich and growers happy.

2. you want to make it a grow room?
    from another forum
    Coles Portable Toilet Service
    8024 County Road 518
    Burleson,TX76028-1506
    Local: 817-295-8795
    I have bought from these guys before. They usually have broken ones for sale cheap.

3. are you gonna leave it outside?

4. Alright, you caught me, lol. Is it doable?

5. Of course, it's a porta potty.

6. so when someone goes to take a shit and finds it, what then?

7. Keep it on private property. I haven't thought that far really, but the concept of an undetectable grow is nice, and this actually seems somewhat practical. It could even lock, so nobody would stumble in.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. hate to keep being an asshole. but how would you lock it so you could still get back in but it also still look normal?

seems like if you are on private property you could just grow wherever you want

9. Might as well be an outdoor grow. You won't have any climate control. How will you get power out to it for the lights? Will you do anything to control the smell? How will you make sure the plants continuously get fresh air?

10. I lol'd at this. Did u actually expect people to be oblivious to what you were thinking? Because it was extremely obvious.

11. Maybe a remote lock or something. That's easy to figure out.

12. Well if I actually did this, it would come equipped with lights, carbon filters, etc. preinstalled. Or in a separate box. It could be set up to have negative pressure inside, so the would fix the smell issue. Porta pottys already have those vents around the top, so maybe utilize those.

13. In retrospect, it couldn't have been more obvious. I couldn't think of anything better at the time though, lol.

14. Here's an idea, put a pressure switch on the door ( like a refrigerator ) so when the door opens the lights shut off, on when closed :p

(could be a good idea if you need to get in there in the middle of the night and don't want to attract attention)

15. ^do that and just cut the top off. That just eliminated the need for lights and filters and all that stuff.

But then again, your now basically doing an outdoor grow in a tiny plastic fence.

16. If you want a sweet stealth grow room and got some money to throw into it find u wreck u haul or box /panel van that got wrecked and is in a salvage yard by just the box if you can rent a back hoe and bury it in the backyard next to some woods disguise ur intake and exhaust so they look like tree stumps that were once trees cut down then some plywood in a frame with leafs stapled for a door down and a ladder of course......if only my wife would let me

17. ^sounds like some hogans heros shit :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Those POW were genius!!!!

19. Dude the plastic is translucent so the lights are gonna make it glow like the sun at night.

You’ll be able to see it no problem at night.

j

20. Never mind

post is like 150 years old lol

• Like Like x 1