Best high you've ever had from weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KushNMusic, Jan 14, 2012.

1. #1 KushNMusic, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    I still think mine is from when the first time i got high, couldnt even tell if everything happening around me was real, i was sitting at my freinds house with about 10 other buddies watching a hockey game (i dont really watch hockey but i was just there), we just finished smoking about 5 joints of orange kush going around a circle of 5 people, so it was joint after joint and it was only the second time i've blazed, the first time i never got high, so after we finished smoking we back to my freinds house, we just sat down for a while and i was pouring my drink all of a sudden the feeling hits me stronger then i've ever experienced from blazing anytime after that, i was sitting in the living room my heart racing and i couldnt tell if everything that was happening around me was really happening, i kept thinking that the room we were in was the only place where anything actualy existed, and everything outside the room was just a darkness nothing, i looked at my freind and just said "dude, it doesnt even feel like im living life right now", and somehow through his baked mind he thought i said "whats the point of living life" and start laughing his ass off cuz he has never seen me baked before, but after that there was a parade outside we went to and it was fun as hell, probably one of the best times of my life even though it was pretty scary

2. nothing beats the very first time you got high

3. #3 KushNMusic, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    i wish so bad that i could get that high again

4. EVERYTIME I get high and lie down.

I have RLS Restless legs syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia so when I relax I get this epic tingling feeling in my legs which when I'm high travels up my whole body and it's almost an orgasmic feeling. On top of that, I feel that i'm 2 meters above my body.

So all that + Pink Floyd, and I got my self a good ol' time

5. Holy shit OP my first time getting high was orane kush too!! And yeah i didn't get high till the second time and i just spaceddd.

6. mine was this time not so long ago actually. I was with my weed buddy (guy I smoked with just about every night, like a best friend only with weed) and we used to have great times but this one time we didn't feel like going home but there was nothing to do so we wrapped ourselves with blankets from my car and went to walk around the block and explore. Then we realized that we looked like homeless people after about 5 steps. I don't think I've laughed harder in my life, we were just standing there pissing ourselves for a good 5 minutes non stop.

7. a batch of purple kush got me the highest.....og kush is second for me.....sometimes i would be high while i still just started smoking

8. Definately the diesel. Tripped balls on the stuff when my tolerence was at 0

9. Yeah that first time, it was like I was in a cartoon just watching the world move around, like I was this little guy in a big guys body just watching out of his eyes. God I wish I could do that again

10. my most memorable and favorite highs were when i started smoking one in particular where i was sitting under a tree at night with a few people felt like things were real far away and i couldnt really move it was awesome wish i could have those types of highs again but sadly that will never happen again.