Best High/low Stress Training Methods?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Stoopid Sensi, May 16, 2014.

1. #1 Stoopid Sensi, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    Hey GC,

My grow space is relatively small, approximately 12 sq ft or so. I'm growing 4 plants in 5 gal pots. I need to know what will be the most efficient method of HST/LST. I was planning on fimming and topping, but I want to apply what is best suited for situation. I want the most bud sites possible, which is why I had my mind set on fimming. I was also planning on LST branch tying, I hear this produces a more bushier plant, which I wouldn't mind since I'm aiming for 4-5 ft tall MAX. But what about SCROG netting or super cropping?

So to sum it up..what methods of cannabis training will give me the highest yields and maximum light exposure in my situation?

STAY UP!

2. Just do a big scrog grow with a long veg from my understanding

3. 250 views and only 1 reply? come on GC...help a fellow stoner out

4. U see to have enough space t attempt "main lining" one and with that method u can create an exact amount of "main" colas. U decide between 4,6,8,16,32. Main branches that will all grow at the same height so each cola recieves even lighting I'd suggest 6or8 main colas

However with method can add around 20 days to your veg cycle more if u choose higher than 8 colas

Sent from my XT897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Sorry not sure how I funked up that reply