Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best high ever?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreakMeat, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Have you ever had a high that was 10-times better than any other high...the absolute best, once off high that you'll never experience quite the same again?

Here's Mine:

I went into town to try and score an ounce of some dank weed awhile back with a friend of mine. We ended up smoking just a tiny bit while waiting for the buses, then later that day getting a half ounce of some dank from a different guy for 80. We invited a few more people over once I went home and smoked a few bowls, I think like 5 between 4 people, not too much.

Man I had a fucking trip. It was like having head-gasms, this incredible feeling circulating in your brain as you think about things. I'm still smoking this same weed, but no high has ever felt as good as that one.:D

2. Yeah not from weed alone though

3. Yeah. I bought a half oz of Chemdog one time and I never found weed like it again. It gets you more and more high everytime you smoke it. And it gets you straight up stoned for 3 hours. The smell, the taste... Man that was some grade A herb.

4. ^this.
    Although there was that one time we smoked a bunch of ak-47 and went and saw Transformers 3. Magical.

5. Dabs of wax. I can't think of anything that would get me higher.

6. In my opinion, the best high ever is most likely, almost always paired with a great experience to go along with the bud. For me, walking through the gates of my first music festival and lightning up felt AMAZING! May not have been the highest grade green, but I was feelin' nice!

7. i remember the second time i eve bought a half ounce from my dealer. it was purple all over and smelled like grape, hell even when i smoked it i could taste grape

8. all I gotta say is that the most enjoyable thing for me when on mushrooms.....was smoking weed.

I dont know how much it actually affected my mind state but the whole process of breaking it up, rolling a blunt, and just sittin back and puffing it while tripping was awesome

9. I know that feeling

10. @OP Where do you live? Cause I'm moving there!!! a half oz for 80??? I pay 90$ a quarter! lmao!

11. Over here in Oregon we seem to have really nice prices, and the quality is pretty decent too. I've only seen brown weed one time in my whole life.

Edit: I didn't read your post correctly; I live in Eugene. Portland has good stuff too I hear, maybe better than Eugene even.

12. Obviously not the result from weed. :rolleyes:

13. Hell fucking ya man!
    541 Represent !

Where dose pics of the weed?

Im smoking on some blueberry and chemdog straight outa eugene

14. Ohhh I see I knew you stayed in a MMJ state right when you said prices like that lulz! here in Texas Prices kill haha :smoke: But I don't complain :smoke:

15. I don't have any way to put pics on my computer right now:( Otherwise I'd be posting that shit right now.

16. I bet 90% of ur bud comes from medical states. You gotta know people.

17. This.

My best ever high was waking up on the second day of my first ever music festival, crawling out of my tent to watch the sun come up while smoking a spliff to myself. Just sat and watched the world go by for an hour. Straight chilling.

18. Oh I know people bro :smoke: I get killer prices, I should of made it specific in my last post that I get HOOKUP prices YAY! lmao! I was saying in general Tx prices are outrageous though :D

19. For some reason if I smoke early in the morning I get suuper high.

20. Aww man best high ever would have to be some supposed to be Lemon Haze I tried to grow (unsuccessfully) but it hit harder than any purp or any other kush I've ever had! I was so high I was just mumbling random shit :) Good times....