Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best headshops in seattle?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DankSpank, Aug 25, 2005.

1. so my and my friends are going to seattle soon for that festival bumbershoot or something like that, and I was wondering what the best headshops were and the prices for small bongs (10''-14'') were and bowls, I really don't want to spend much time asking around for headshops so I think you seattle natives should give me a heads-up, and if you know any sweet places to toke would help too. Thanks!

2. You should send a PM Bobbert's way...he's in Seattle and has some SICK pieces.

3. the oddyssy is tight. i got a few more. PM me for details

4. just cuz i feel like it BUMP

5. you really felt the need to bump a thread from 05?

6. yea you guys should name so more good headshops

7. Peace of Mind. Fremont (35th) and Lakecity (around 127th?)

Gotta rep PUFFIN GLASS STUDIOS on 45th West of the freeway. They got legit pieces, couple toros, MGW, SALT, and a bunch of ROORs. Also had a SNIC TORO collab that ran about 4k.STILL SMOKIN on The Ave (University Ave. and like 55th?) is decent, some ADS and HVY that are dece and a bunch of smaller stuff. Holy Smoke! on Olive Way off of Broadway was ok the last time I checked just over priced. There's a bunch of small smoke shops that have small glass sections too.

8. Peace of Mind and Tahir's in Kirkland lol

9. I'm looking for a new tube and a vape so I stopped by Puffin yesterday and was very pleased with their selection, just not enough vaporizers for my liking. They have a wide variety of roor's, US tubes and manifest glass. They only had two medicali's and three toro's however. The best part was the service, I could tell the girl working there loved what she does. Family owned and they make some of the glass they sell.

Just a note if your out of town odyssey is fifteen minutes south in burien.

10. peace of mind is a good one.

11. Puffin Glass on 45th in udistrict. great shop with some headyyyyyyyyy glass. piece of mind in freemont is also sick alot of custom glass from local blowers.

12. I live in San Jose, but i used to live in redmond for four years. just hit up the headshop at pike place market.

13. since i go to school in northern seattle i always go to Sams on the Ave, i bought my bubbler and bong there

14. Yup, Sam's on the Ave for sure, they have such amazing prices. I have absolutely no idea how they do it. They even sell hands-free vaporbrothers for $149 (which is less than buying it directly from vaporwarehouse)... their glass is even cheaper than Gorilla Glass... Definitely go there, I'd be completely shocked if you found glass for less elsewhere.

Also, there are gonna be a ton of vendors at Hempfest on Aug 15-16 if you can make it, they usually have good deals because the manufacturers are out there themselves. Other than that though... Sam's for sure, no contest.

smoke shop - Google Maps

hopefully that link works.. if not, just go to Chipotle on the Ave, eat a delicious burrito and walk a couple stores north to get to Sam's. It's around 43rd St & University Way.

15. About an hour south of Seattle in Olympia is Fire and Earth. All the glass is local from NW artists, including their tubes. They also have vapes, hookahs, and shisha. Staff is very friendly. Definitely worth the drive. Home

16. I like Piece of mind :D

17. piece of mind is nice, very nice. If you are looking for some local artists or some high-end glass like toro, soveignty, roor, etc etc then thats the place. but if you are only hoping to spend 10-150 on glass (thats not a pipe or sherlock) then Im still going to say Sams!

18. Sams is nice I live in Spokane now so not as many headshops but the main Puffin Glass and Piece of mind are based here :D TONS of TORo Illadelph Some Dosher pieces its an awesome place ima find some pics of it now.

19. Man you should have been in town for HempFest. It was awesome! As far as headshops... Piece of Mind is a good one. Also Puffin' Glass or Still Smokin.'