Best hangover cure?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by j-mf-s, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Ell I had too much wine and a few too many IPAs last night. I'm sure paying for it now, and I am about to have to go into work. Any advice?

2. gatorade and a quantity of water that matches the gatorade you drank. Greasy breakfast and a bowl

then keep fluids flowing

3. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']gatorade and a quantity of water that matches the gatorade you drank. Greasy breakfast and a bowl

then keep fluids flowing[/quote]

Good call. Coconut milk, water and panera are all in the works!

4. weed brother. weed. thats all you need when you wake up hungover. then some munchies to follow. soothing music. if any at all.

lots of water/gatorade/powerade/juice like stuff.

5. This is about the best thing you can do. Good luck.

6. Beets, carrots, ginger and coconut water in a blender. Strain and drink. Jamaican drink but works well for the Hanks too.

7. [quote name='"Bluntzilla420"'][/quote]

Drool!

8. keep going.

9. Hangovers are usually a case of dehydration, drink plenty of water, Gatorade helps by giving electrolytes, if you have a big night out and don't want a hang over the next day all you gotta do is drink a ton of water and eat a couple slices of bread before bed.

10. Start drinking again. Then weed.

11. A nice mind clearing fap.

12. i usually hit the bowl, which takes a while for me to convince myself its a good idea.
    smoke of any kind when i am hung over just makes me sick.

then something very greasy.

13. Marijuaanaaa. And a good meal. &Lots of water

14. Milk thistle extract just prior to drinking.

15. Kombucha tea! :) and plenty of water, of course.

16. The only "cure" is time.

That said, cannabis helps me tremendously. I try to prepare for such events by sneaking water in the night before.

17. Water, Juices, Gatorade, V8
    Foods high in vitamins
    and a nice talk with mary jane :)

18. I have medical-grade rehydration therapy sachets and I plan to keep them until I next have a hangover.