Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Halloween EVER!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BoNgBoY4LiFe, Nov 1, 2003.

1. well i don't know about you guys but i had the best halloween ever. me and three of my friends got half an ounce of northern lights and smoked it all. i don't think ive ever ate so much candy in my life. any of you guys got a good story about last night?

2. yesterday while searching for a costume i found a 70$ in my drawer. very cool.

so i smoked a pom pom blunt to my head, and 7 other joints, drank 10 beers, and sort of chilled.

had an ok time, not the best, not that bad either.

3. i got ripped out with a hot chick that im tryin to get with, and 2 other friends and went trick-or-treating for the first time in like 4 years! it was a blast. later that night i got smashed and chilled at home with a few friends

4. weed n candy..It was damn fun..lol..glad you guys had a kick ass halloween too.

5. Me and friends went some, had about 7 or 8 joints, a number of magners, some buckfast and cigarettes, lit off some fireworks, met people, chilled.

As adam said it wasn't the best, but not bad, quite good but i've had better nights.