Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best gummies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lottalead, May 4, 2023.

1. what and where can i get some good gummies? tried delta 8 stuff and not too thrilled ---if this can't be posted delete it--just looking for something better because i lost my ummm store

• Like Like x 1
  2. try some delta 9 gummies. Get some at a dispensary near you.

• Like Like x 3
  3. HAVE SOME BUT NOT THRILLED

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Try another dispensary, or Google how to make cannabis gummies.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. If you haven't, look into making your own. I was sooo disappointed the couple times I tried dispensary gummies. I started making my own oil/edibles seven or eight months ago and I wish I'd known how to do it years earlier.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 BrassNwood, May 11, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2023
    If you have weed good enough to smoke and get high it'll make kick your ass edible oil. The stuff is stupid easy to make.
    Decarb Bud 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered
    Mix with Coconut Oil or butter and make paste
    Add 25% Soy Liquid Lecithin (strength booster)
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done
    Start with a rice grain sized blob. Tuck it into some peanut butter if you can't just chow it down. Cover in Maple Syrup or a bit of Anchovy Paste..

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Better late than never, eh? I made my first edibles (brownies of course) 50 years ago but didn't make my first capsules until the early 1980s. Those early capsules were pretty crude but no one in my orbit had ever seen a cannabis pill, much less tried one, so they were an interesting party favor. I was stuffing powdered baked bud into size 00 capsules, like I said they were pretty crude. Here's what my capsules look like today
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. How many milligrams is that capsule?

Years ago we made brownies, but didn't have a clue about decarboxylation, or much else for that matter. We powdered up the weed and mixed it into the batter. We smoked before, while they were baking and after. We though we were making some really good brownies, but it was the weed we smoked that got us high. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. hmmmmmmmm never tried but think i just might! thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  10. You may be surprised at how high you can get and you'll get a lot more mileage out of the same amount of weed, as opposed to smoking it.

11. #11 Vintage_Toker, May 11, 2023
    Last edited: May 11, 2023
    This thread is focused on weed control? I'm confused...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Delta’s do not work. A good thc dose for me is 1000 mg. I had a very hard time getting gummy’s and weed. There is one web site that trades bitcoin. Good stuff. 500mg thc edible is $62. I am making brownies as wife is on long vacation. Use 1oz good bud in nova decarbaxulator then coconut oil cycle. Then brownie mix with oil. I really need improvement. I see the delta ads all the time. They will not get you high. I was ripped off on several websites for weed for a while. So be careful. I am an old retired guy who wants to smoke/eat weed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. The LOST FARM brand makes the best
    Gummies I've ever tried @ 10 mg. ea.
    I eat 2 of them and I'm good to go.

14. i had those early on,all i remember is 'not bad'.

cost doesn't make sense on gummies.
    i can get those for $22 (100 mg).
    i buy 1000 mg FS RSO pills for $40.