best grow book/guide??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smoker.of.pot, Apr 3, 2010.

1. i have herd of the grow bibble and looked it up and there was three different ones and theres a ton of other books

so i wanted to no three things

1.what is the best book for indoor soil growing

2.what is the best book for indoor hydro
    and
    3.whats the best book for outdoor

i really want books that teach the ins and outs :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. indoor growing by phlipe adams is the best

3. skunk magazine just recently put out "Best of the Rev vol. 2" i think its one of the best grow guides i've read, its mostly all organic based information so it soots me perfectly, next run ill be doing his super soil mix.. getting real tired of mixing up nutes every couple days. also "Dank" is another good new one, written by subcool, has all there strains and super soil ratios for every strain they offer, very cool read

4. i googled this book and it said its not printed anymore and is impossible to get

5. do you no were i can buy one

6. your going to have to hit barnes & noble or borders. barnes & noble have it for sure

7. When i was getting ready to start growing i bought the Jorge Cervantes- "Marijuana Horticulture The indoor/ outdoor medical growers bible" it was a good outline of what you need to do and how everything works. The books are really just to give you an idea of what you need to do, You need to find out for yourself what brands are best and all that because every hardcover book on growing ive looked at wont tell which brands of nutes, lights, bulbs to buy, and alot of stuff like that changes overnight or is personal preference, good luck man

8. do you no the full name of the book or wut to ask for

9. DANK , You can find it on amazon that's where I got mine

10. #11 heli_mad, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    indoor marijuna growing by philpe adams its on ebay and amazon if not on there then google it i have it i know its not printed no more but it is stilll about if you can find it it prob the best book from start to finish

11. best place for info i have ever read was GRASSCITY.COM

every thing you need is here and also the back up of ppl who have been there and done that, what more can you ask for and best is that it is all available for FREE but donations to the site do help :hello: :D