Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Grinders??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kcollins, Aug 27, 2014.

1. What are the top 3 grinders, and why? I'm not sure if it is worth buying a grinder. HELP PLEASE AND THANKS!

2. I have a spacecase, its good I like it. Collects da kief and gets da job done bruddah

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I heard space cases are high quality but they get expensive. personally I have a 15 year old two piece grinder I got for free and it does the job

Skate.

4. #4 Z42OM, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    1 . Santa Cruz Shredder
    2 . Space Case Titanium
    3 . Kannastor

Ive had all 3 of them but stopped using the Space Case because it turns everything to dust which isnt good for joints , stopped using the Kannastor , the kief gets stuck around the sides of the mesh which is annoying . I still use the Santa Cruz because its the perfect consistency , not too dusty not too chunky and the kief catcher works well 

Attached Files:

Honestly this man makes a good point. I'd go with the santa cruz as my space case titanium also gets kiev stuck along the sides of the screen as well as in the grooves. It can be quite frustrating to see such accumulation of golden kiev that you'd much rather see in an area where it can be collected rather then wasted..

6. Space case worth the price.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. if you in a pinch u can use ur fingerz :smoking:

8. 1. Santa Cruz shredder
    2. Santa Cruz shredder
    3. Santa Cruz shredder

Hope this helps ! :)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Santa Cruz for the fucking win. Try ebay if you dont wanna pay 80 for a 4 piece. I got mine for 60 or so and its amazing it shreds shit up insanely quick.
    No clog

10. all 4 piece grinders get the job done and don't top $10, Collects kief and makes bud breaking up an express activity. theres some that are more expensive but for someone like you go order a 4 piece off amazon for the aforementioned cheap price

11. I heard the Cosmic Case or Space Case is the best (Love my Space Case) ..

I have an SVV and it's garbage, grind well but collects ZERO kief.