Best Grinders for Finest (smallest) Grind...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by svedka, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Searched some, didn't find a topic address this particular subject... I like small grinders but they don't grind small enough for my vaping preferences using the MFLB... Have tried a few and am about ready to resort to a kitchen grinding appliance...

Any suggestions for grinding fine? Not to powder... lol

2. I have a small electric one I use it does a real good job - got it on ebay for like 5 bucks
    Quickly Aluminum Electric Tobacco Grinder Crusher Herb Spice Smoke Grinders 841902177243 | eBay

• Like Like x 1
  3. All grinders are designed to give all sizes of grinds. You just have to learn how to use them. You can get as small as you want or as big as you want. If your grind isnt small enough, turn the grinder on its side and keep milling. You'll end up with small particles of fluffy MJ. Only give it a half turn and you have large chunks.

4. Does it really matter what size they are?

• Like Like x 1
  5. No. I have a mini grinder and a huge 6 inch one thats a monster. They both can give the same grinds. Tiny or big. Whatever ya need.

6. But why would you need smaller or larger

7. Some vaporizer work better with smaller grinds and some work better with larger ones. Most however, benefit most from smaller grinds which gives the material more surface area to vaporize.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. One example, fatter fluffier for a bowl load, medium for a Jay, very fine for the MFLB.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Appreciate all the reminders... what happened was i wasn't vaping flower for a few years but relying on oil carts... So... having not used a grinder in that time forgot that i had a heavy duty 3 compartment one with a magnetized lid, artwork,..

While looking in a stash of tools that i don't use often found this grinder and have tried in on a couple of strains... works much better than the little one... on that basis seems this topic is one and done (all in one day)...

Thanks again.