Best grinder under $25 on amazon?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by YaBoiChiefs, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Best grinder under $25 on amazon?

Cali crusher?
    Smart crusher?

2. I love my smart crusher. Non aluminum and 2.5" diameter. The screen is very fine and sturdy, and it grinds all the buds up leaving the stems in the top chamber. Got nothing bad to say about it, would recommend it.

3. And I bought the cali crusher, also love it with no complaints.

4. I like my $6 metal crusher from eBay lol. Grinds fine, has a kief catcher... free expedited shipping on it too.

5. SmartCrushers are great. I've had mine for years with no problem.

6. just dont go any aluminum grinders

7. #7 IVXXNJM, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    i bought a chromium crusher about two weeks ago and i can't complain. $25 and it grinds very well. can't really judge the kief catcher yet but other than that it does its job exceptionally.

..higher.

8. I got a nice ass 5 piece sharpstone for about 30$ i believe.

9. Doesn't really matter, as long as you get ANODIZED ALUMINIUM, or something that isn't aluminium all together. Aluminium is a really soft metal and can flake off into your mull. When they're anodized, they get chemically treated to harden the surface of the metal, thus stopping it from flaking (as much, they still need to be maintained or else they can flake and chip).

10. #11 KushMastaFlex, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  11. All the people suggesting Titanium over Aluminium have the right idea :)

12. Like this guy said.

I got an aluminum grinder off Amazon for $9. It works fine. I've checked frequently for flakes. No such problem though. Just clean it out when you get it.

13. Titanium is better, but if you get aluminum, make sure its anodized aluminum

14. At the minimum get a Sharpstone

I've had mine for 5-6 years now, still going strong

No crank handle and no clear top, just a regular 2.2" 4 piece

Paid $20 shipped back in 07, probably a little more now

15. i juuuuuuuuuuuust bought a sharpstone 4pc that came with a free cali crusher pollen press for 24.95! If you spend .05 more on an item that qualifies for "free super saver shipping", you'll the shipping on everything for free. just be sure you pick the right sharpstone 4pc.

16. I have images of of both the Chromium & Smart Crusher, and ages of all the metal flakes in the herb that were magnified with a USB microscope. Chrome flakes EVERY WHERE. After moth, I continued to find shavings. I researched Amazon and found quite a few customer talk about them chipping into their herb.

After YEARS of going thu grinders that seem of this highest quality, I went with a Titanium Space Case. Keep in mind they are on Titanium COATED, but it is absolutely great. I can gum it up and bare down on it, and be 100% Im going to at least see a scuff from the lid twisting, but I just cleaned it tonight and not even I could tell the thing was not brand spanking new. Thats how true the Titanium Space Case is.

Someone please remind me, and I will give my input on an upcoming 4 stage Cali Crusher I will stress test that is anodized and see what differences their are between it and the Space Case :)

I will say this.I was beyond skeptical about the space case, because everyone acted like it was so great, but all we need something to do is grind herbs, right? I found higher qualities in these ares from reviews etc compared to the Cali, and Smart/Chromium & the Sharpstone, which Ive never read more reviews about metal flakes than a SkarpStone, honestly.

I found this to actually be True about the SPACE CASE:
    1) Screen/Kief Catcher is the micron count up there with some of the highest end sifters. I have NEVER seen kief so white, or...tan. Just crazy that I can tell a difference.
    2) The Titanium is tough as nails. If I post pics you guys would call me a liar because they look like they were taken right after the thing was machines.
    I also found the SC was over 4 ounces lighter than my Chromium or Sharp Crushers. Just be sure to always research and never buy just because someone says a grinder grinds well. Its about the ring, machining, metals, fit, screen, seating of the screen and so much more.

17. my friend got Sharpstone grinders for like $10 off amazon

18. I LOVE my "half baked goods" grinder. Probably one of the largest grinders I have seen and only for 30 dollars. Seems just as good as my friends santa cruz.