best grinder for 12 bucks

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bullshavehorns, Jul 20, 2012.

1. i can only afford to put a 12 dollar grinder in my shopping cart with my pre paid card, i would like one with a keif catcher. Know any good ones?

2. so with out tax you're really looking to spend about $9.99...but nope i would advise you to save up or buy something else. The best you're going to get with that is a plastic/wood one or a cheap knock off aluminum one. You might find what looks like a real bargin on Amazon or something but in reality it's a knock off that will chip, will have machining problems, or put tiny shards of aluminum in your material.

I'd save up $30 and invest in a good one. You can get a pretty nice grinder for $30

3. nah man just look for the cheapest for the best reviews, In the end mine was like $18...and it is great.

well great for $18 lol. you get what you pay for. but they are some good deals on amazon

4. Paid like $10, shipping included, on a 4 piece from Amazon.

5. No such thing as a good quality $12 4-piece.

First of all I recommend 2-pieces anyways, so I'd say save $25 and buy a medium Space Case and be done with it, last grinder you'll ever buy. Later on, buy a kief box and you'll get 10x the kief you'd get with a 4-piece.

6. The one I bought outperforms other grinders I've seen...