best game to play high? :)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ZepHead25, Jul 10, 2008.

1. whats yout favorite game to play high? fro me its got to be audiosurf, for pc. just pic a song and the levels builds around the music for you to watch and enjoi:smoke:

2. bop-it is hilarious to play high.. especially when you mess up and it screams at you.. best if in a bigger group though

3. Mario Galaxy...very trippy and not to hard (i suck at video games high, so its nice to play something that doesn't require too much skill)

4. I like playing fps games. Usually Cod4 or css or something.

5. grand theft auto 4 is nuts man, i cant get over the rocket launcher hah

6. i just bought that on my steam. it looks cool, jsut have to wait for it to finish downloading.

i play world of warcraft, or battle.net when im stoned mostly

edit/ cool it doesnt work bleh

7. Counter-strike: source

8. put another one up for counter-strike. it's almost like ur in the game.

9. fuck yeah, I play Zombie Mod on CS:S and its so much fun being stoned as fuck and running and shooting zombies hahahah. And CS:s is just an amazing stoner game.

10. MX vs ATV untamed for xbox 360...I was riding that bike..I was there maaaan! hahaha

but a nice game of 8-ball is hard to beat.

11. cod4, cs:s, conan online, audiosurf, trackmania

Xbox Live Arcade games are the shit though.... Rez HD, Ikaruga, N+ some of my favs, all have pretty sick Soundtracks aswell.

12. i like to play dota high

13. we play fifa 08..

14. Will i sound like every other person in the world if i said halo 3?

15. Shotty Snipes Halo 3. HEADSHOTS!:hello:

16. hey whoever has steam and play counter-strike add me, genesis_is_gone, +rep to anyone who does haha

17. Haze on PS3 is such a fun game to play faded. my friend and i play that game baked every night its the shit

18. id have to say any grand theft auto, i love to kill so many cops that the army gets after me thats fun as hell too me

19. Grand Theft Auto 4. It's awesome, I love to go on rooftops in the city by flying in on a heli from the helidepot place i stole it from. I then snipe civilians and wait for all my stars to get up and shoot rockets at the milicopters. Dude when you watch it get hit and blown and falls alllllll way down and hits the ground and explodes, it's so cool.

Has to be the best game ever.:smoke:

Battlefied Bad Company is awesome too. So realistic.

20. CoD4 N Halo 3 in CoD 4 its like i dont even know how i get the kills im so fuckin blown i get double what i usually get sober