Best Game Series of all time?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by dom12, Mar 4, 2013.

1. GTA? Halo? Assassin's Creed?

What series of games are your opinion the best of all time.

Discuss

2. Id say battlefield. Imo of course. 1942, bad co 2 and bf3 all blew my mind at the time. Loved the gameplay. More of my favorite.

Cod or madden is probably way moar successful'

3. call of duty ......................pshhhhh lol jk

4. Legend of freaking Zelda.

5. ...Mario?

Pokemon?

6. Metal Gear Solid

7. Legacy of Kain

8. Final Fantasy... maybe, it's hard to say

9. Either, Drakes uncharted or The Rachet and Clank series for me. I most likely played more of the Final fantasy series, breath of fire and a bunch of others but the 2 that stuck out the most for me was all 3 drakes and all the RnC series.

10. I very much like halo, have read all the books, except for one of the ones pertaining to H4.
    However, I hate picking favorites, love these ones too: Super Smash Bros, Need For Speed, GTA, Fallout, Almost all Star Wars games (mysteries of sith, podracer, x-wing vs tie fighter, kotor, battlefront, there's too many to list), Sims, Mechwarrior, Forza, imma stop there lol, my response is losing meaning :p

11. Do the "tycoon" games count as a series? I love those too

12. Like has been said so far: Zelda, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, and I'll add in the series from Planscape Torment to NWN 2, because Planescape, Baldur's Gate, and Neverwinter Nights are all set in the same fictional universe and they are all strong contenders for the best DnD adaptations.

13. elder scrolls on the real tho

14. God if war!!!

15. Soo many, It's hard to choose. Assassin Creed, Devil May Cry and Mass Effect. Are my top i would say. Even though i haven't played the newest AC yet and haven't finished ME3 either!

16. I'd say halo, but with odst, reach and #4, id be lying

17. haha i know right

18. The Elder Scrolls. Nothin comes close.

19. Early cods were good. Campaign is always good on them. Hitman , gta, halo. I realty can't pick a favorite

20. Metal Gear or Grand Theft Auto.

Metal Gear for the sheer "Fuck you, I'll do it my way" attitude of Hideo Kojima and the rest of the staff. GTA because it's GTA. Gaming wouldn't be the same without GTA III,