Best friend is a Cop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #41 walterbishop, Jan 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2014

Yes, I would call the "fucking Ghost Busters."

Actually, I'll call my insurance company. ;)

Who will you call when you get busted for smoking bud in your own house, or on your own property? And who has it helped when the cops make such an arrest? Where is the victim in this, "crime."

Do you consider it a good use of your tax dollars when every 42 seconds a person is busted for weed?

Would you consider making explosives a victimless crime? Explosives have the potential to affect other people bedsides me, wouldn't you agree? Therefore not exactly what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the potential to be busted for smoking bud in your own home. Which incidentally has happened to me. 

2. Next time he comes over
    Break a doobie out and light up
    If hes is off duty I doubt he will go through any trouble to lock ya up.
    But he might say Like what the fuck or something, then ya know.

3. Hey, its not a victim less..

I murdered a whole bag of Doritos 

4. Wow that's a first, marijuana user and cop best friends. Well im pretty sure he knows how weed smells cops are trained that way. How close were you two before he became a cop? You guys ever smoked together when yall were younger? Not all police are anti-pot ask him what his thoughts are about marijuana.

5. burned the sauce huh? Good job insulting your friends intelligence let's hope he doesn't come back and bust you just for that. 

6. Honestly, I wouldn't actually mind being in law enforcement, and I respect some of them.

But I don't want to have to arrest you for a dimebag, it's stupid.

Now, catching child molesters and murderers is a whole another story...that would be a real public service. Not fucking with harmless stoners