Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best friend and dealer got busted

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BuffalosoldieRx, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Ok, well first off let me say a little about myself and my friends. We like to smoke, and drink a little, and have fun. I'm on probation, so i choose not to put myself in situations that might get myself in trouble, like going to a party where everyone is smoking, when i can sit in and chill with 2-5 people sharing a quarter.

So one of my best friends and dealer like to party. Im very good friends with my dealer, too. Last night, they were at a shady guys house drinking and smoking. I knew this guy pushed a little coke, but i really didnt know him, so i dont really care, even though im against all the hard shit. After a few hours, The police show up at the door saying they have a search warrant. A lot of people peace out because almost everyone had Budz on them. I wasnt at this party so i dont know all of the little details.

After the cops assert themselves in, my best friend was searched and they found a few Gs and his spoon that he's had since 7th grade. They arrested him.

This kid, lets call him Will, is a model citizen, a good friend, and someone i've known since i was in Kindergarden. He got straight As through high school, and these charges are devastating to him and his family. It kills me to see someone as good a person destroyed by the unfair marijuana laws. He is one of the smartest dudes i have met in my life. They tell him he's arrested, and i guess he gets to go home later that night. He is with his mom since he is home from College. His older brother just got kicked out of school last month because of something else. His mother is probably torn apart.

My dealer, lets call him Nathan, is also one of the nicest guys i have ever met. He has a small tumor in his spine, but being from Connecticut, there are no medical marijuana laws. He already smoked all his weed at the party, so he thought he was in the clear. After a little while the cops go to the basement, where Nathan left his coat. They come up, and ask whose jacket it was, and nathan claimed it. They then explain to him that they found 8 gram bags of weed in it. One of the dudes in the basement must have put their weed in his jacket to save his own ass. He gets intent to distribute and a bunch of other shit and idk what will happen to him.

I know nathan has court soon, and i dont know what will happen to him. Hes a really nice guy, and he doesnt deserve whats happening to him.

Will, i think is fine, but he and his family doesnt deserve what they are going through. Just after his brother got kicked out of his school.

idk this is just a little rant, i thought i would share the story because i dont know who else to talk to about it.

2. Sounds like you got a lot to think about right now. I'm too tired to say anything meaningful without making a hash of it, so I'll spare you. But know this: let it give you strength and vigor to fight the unlawful prohibition of marijuana. You should offer to talk to your best friends mom if you have a good relationship. Reassure her that she isn't a failure (because I'd bet that's what she's thinking right now) and if she needs a friendly ear, you'll be there.

You sound like an intelligent guy. You'll know how to bring yourself through this, even if you can't help others directly. Peace out.

3. well "nathan"s intent was to distribute . . . .

4. not the point..

5. sucks man, thats why i dont go to parties wit mad people doin shit like that

and from experience a coke dealers house is never a safe spot to be ever.

6. Man that sucks. What a shitty state to busted in. Mandatory sentencing for marijuana! Hopefully he can get the sale and distribution charges dropped somehow. 7 year felony crazy.
    http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=4527
    Hopefully your friend just gets probation.

This is a trippy law in Connecticut I didn't know existed.
    I knew a guy that got busted in Michigan and got 90 days and I think probation. This dude was super nice, always optimistic and worked hard. He was chilling at his friends (and dealer) house and some other dude came over asking to buy some weed. His dealer friend didn't have any bud so the guy I know ended up selling half a gram for $5.

So this guy was driving around in my car and I get pulled over. The cop runs both our licenses and the cop tells my friend that he has a warrant out in Michigan. He ends up finding out that the guy he sold bud to before he moved out to California was wearing a police wire. The police were originally trying to get the dealer but since he didn't sell it, he never got charged.

7. sucks when that shit happens man
    just stay close to your friends and help them get through it
    try and talk to the family that's concerned and talk about how marijuana isn't so bad
    don't go into the whole trying to convert them but make sure they know good facts
    if you can help them in any way just make sure you do it

8. #8 shadygrowshow, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    but if some other dude put the bags in his jacket then he can argue that there not his and ask the cops to do a finger print test and if the bags werent his then no prints! so surely he can then argue they arnt his and wot ever prints the pigs get they will have to find out whos!!!!!!!!!:)as for your other friend well im im sorry its a shit but his fate is now in the courts hands what a bummer i feel 4 him man.

9. Well, actually the trial is almost over, Nathan's charges are most likely to be dropped. And my best friend is fine, he just has to see therapy at a place that drug tests you. If he fails he gets recommended for court, so he is just staying clean until it ends on August 4th.

Thanks for the support guys :smoke: