Best freinds sister

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Psmurf33, Aug 10, 2011.

1. #41 Glassworks, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    when you were 15 you got with a 12 year old.

SICK FUCK

People need to learn how to get there point across with out name-calling! 420

2. #42 wunschshrek, Aug 17, 2011

That is a 3 year difference.... That is like saying it is sick for a 50 year old to fuck a 53 year old...

Get the fuck outta here.... If I was the 12 year old and got with the 15 year old older sister you would probably be giving me high fives... Fucking hypocrite.

Besides, if you read my story, she clearly got with me.

I agree but this could have been said without the name-calling and disrespect! 420!

3. yeah that is still pretty wrong man, it is different with a 53 and 50 year old because they are both fully grown up n shit. Its just different if you are 15 and she is 12.....very different.

4. I can't remember what it was like to be 15 or 12. YOU ARE ALL UNDERAGE B& 4 U ALL.

5. talk to her about it first, see what she thinks you should do or how he will react. but the better thing to do is just tell him. He will probably find out eventually and knowing that you didnt tell him would make him want to fuck you up so much worse if you just tell him now. Just be cool about it.
    As far as being 15 and waking up to a 12 year old playing with your dick....i mean who knows maybe she was hot to him at the time, and its not like any of you fuckers would have stormed out of there saying NOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT TOUCH MY DICK. He's right, if you were the 12 year old everyone would be like FUUUUUCK YEA.

6. It depends, what if he just turned 15, and she was about to turn 13. That would be like a 14 year old fucking a 13 year old, and I bet you wouldn't say shit about that.

Honestly, I don't see the big deal anyway. Ive seen 12 year olds that look like there 16, and Ive seen 16 year olds that look like there 12.

7. Sorry bro, just my opinion.

8. Yo if i was 15 and my friend, and i caught him sneaking into my sisters room to fuck her 12 year old pussy i would kill him.

And that's kinda messed up, unless she was like about to turn 13 and he just turned 15 and like she didn't really look 12. Like matured early. And about to turn 13 and just turned 15. Only way mang.

9. I always tell my friends that id rather have them get with my sister than some of the douche bags she hooks up with. At least my boys are cool. I dont see the big deal

10. #50 Glassworks, Aug 17, 2011
    Ok 1. you really had to -rep me for that? wow.

and 2. SHE WAS TWELVE THATS NOT EVEN THROUGH PUBERTY, that is a huge difference between 50 and 53 age differences matter more at different ages.

and you made me lose my green bar for that man, that's not cool, learn to take a joke, i hope karma bites you in the ass for that.

11. its backwards for girls. we can be with our brothers best friends, and our best friends brothers, not catch shit for any of it

you guys have it wrong

highfive!

12. #52 wunschshrek, Aug 17, 2011
    You called me a sick fuck, damn right you got neg repped.

At 15 males aren't through puberty yet, and women mature faster than men, so really the 2 year and some odd month difference is trivial... When I was in 8th grade she was in 6th grade, we went to the same middle school at the same time... There is nothing "sick" about it...

I was in 10th grade and she was in 8th grade when this happened, that gap is trivial.

[​IMG]

13. Quick, someone negate the negative attitude in here by +repping me!

14. #54 wunschshrek, Aug 17, 2011
    That was what made it so exciting, it was so risky.

That first time I was literally 5 feet from her brother sleeping in his bed, if he just wold have woken up to take a piss it would have been over.

That is why affairs are so sexually exciting, the sneaking around and keeping it a secret is half of the fun.

15. when i was in 9th grade i gave my friends brother a blowjob, she found out and got pissed lmao

16. get him high and right before he trips tell him.. he'll be mad.. then confused about why he was mad. ;)