Best freinds sister

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Psmurf33, Aug 10, 2011.

1. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smpYICQdGdE[/ame]

2. If she's mad chill, why don't you just try to date her, man?

3. well if it was my sister that'd seriously piss me off because your my best bud not some stranger
    but i dn't even have a sister so whats my opinion even mean

4. No it sounds like I don't want another god damn relationship because they always end with the same bullshit :mad:

And yea I may be a bit over-protective but they ended up kissing for a split second or some shit.. If I wasn't so high right now i'd be pissed, O well we hung out last night anyways

5. I don't see why he should care, I don't see why anyone would care. You didn't rape her, it was consensual. I would understand if my friend never told me, and I would understand if he did. Flip a coin.

6. Yeah man, I mean I really wouldn't care about it, it's between them and got nothing to do with me. That being said, your friend probably doesn't think like me, so I wouldn't do it.

7. Dont tell him if u wanna still be friends cuz I had a similar thing happen to me, and it ruined a friendship

8. My little sister was with some random. I was ready to kick the shit out of him but he didn't say anything about it (Plus he is a minor. No jail for me).

If one of my friends banged my sister though? I would probably deck them next time I saw them. Especially if they didn't tell me and I found out elsewhere.

9. take it to your grave.
    and since you've already fucked might as well keep going.

10. Agreed. I don't understand all of the hostility.

It's her body, she can do what she wants with it as she pleases. Don't like it? Tough.

11. pics or gtfo

12. Dick move, is all I can say.

13. Don't tell him.

Shit caused SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many problems for me for the longest time. 4-5 fucking months of bullshit from the majority of my friends, plus my one friend took 6-7 months to get over it. And ANOTHER friend who isn't even her brother was like in love with her so he was pissed for a good year.

14. Im chillen wot him today and im most likely gunna either tell him or ask his siter out. Well if hes ok wit it ask her out. And still tell him about it

15. NO! trust me man, i got far with my boys sister, guilt was killing me, so i decided to tell him, long story short we arent best friends anymore, not even friends :(

16. kelso?!?!?

17. #37 stealthslaya77, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Rooolllllliiiinnnnggggggg on the floor laughing at that shit. Nice one man!

18. #38 wunschshrek, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    When I was 14-17 I had a best friend who I would sleep at his house pretty much once a month, sometimes more often than that.

He had a sister that was 3 years younger than him.

No lie, no bullshit, when I was 15, I woke up in the middle of the night to something stroking my penis, i quickly flipped over and was almost to my feet when i heard a shhh and a innocent giggle, it took me 2-3 seconds to realize what was going on.... Not sure what made her make that bold move, be lets just say less than 7 feet away from her sleeping brother, we had some fun that night.

Over the course of the next 2 and some odd years, i would wait in such anticipation for him to fall asleep, so i could tip-toe into her bedroom. How many times I have woken her up with my smooth facial skin between her thighs.

LOL, you just brought back memories man, im sorry for getting so carried away.

If you are serious about being in a relationship with her, I would talk to him.

If it is a one time thing, I wouldn't necessarily say anything... It really isn't any of his business anyway, its her vagina, and she will decide whos dick and when said dick goes into it (hopefully, no-rape)

19. Other men stick their dick in your sister, get over it man, she has a vagina like every other female...

Why are you so protective of her vagina?

I don't get it. I would rather a good friend of mine or someone I like fucked my sister.. If he is a good friend of mine, then chances are he is a good person, I would rather my sister fucked a good person than a douche bag I didn't like..

20. Just broach the subject over a nice meal

"Yo dude these cheeseburgers are dank"
    "word man can you pass the ketchup ihadsexwithyoursister"
    "...what"