Best forum ever

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ky budz, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hello fellow heads cool site here .just found site few days ago . Just saying hi

2. #3 ky budz, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ? Wtf

3. Welcome matey.

4. #5 ky budz, Aug 11, 2011
    You own or run this site you punk does your parents know you on the puter aren't there age restrictions on here lil kid you ever have a hill Billy azz kicking damn it is bad I will post where I want when I want srry guys punk made my blood boil for min

5. #6 ilikeweedalot, Aug 11, 2011
    Haha bro I was fucking kidding calm the Fuck down and where do u get off calling me kid Haha I simply typed 4 letters but that says I'm a kid for sure.. but yet your the one who about killed yourself over a joke hahaha but in all seriousness.... Gtfo...

6. Most adult show respect to people sorry thought you was being prick .

7. #8 ilikeweedalot, Aug 11, 2011
    Here let's start over lol... Welcome to grass city Haha smoke weeed all day

8. ha u mad? wow

9. No not mad got irratated but not mad just rubbed me wrong way done let it go don't want to piss any1 off just first post on thread sum1 starts telling me to get out glad o couldn't get a hold of him at time but a let it go

10. U would get your ass fucking handed to you pussy

11. #12 ky budz, Aug 11, 2011
    You think wouldn't bet on that I'm done arguing with lil kids I'm not a monitor warrior sorry bout blowing up on you so let's let it go

12. welcome to the city,

I've yet to find anyone on the interwebs that does not have a big ego.
    don't let it get to ya..

13. Thank you I leaving where it's at run into people like that all time 40year old man not got time for that shit

14. 40 years old eh,
    how long you been smoking the herb?
    any medical reasons??
    and what's your favorite method?

just curious is all.

15. #16 ky budz, Aug 11, 2011
    24/25years . No just to get high. I like to smoke joints most often don't like blunts ruins taste my opinion . Smoke a little in bongs and pipe but prefer good ole zig zag