Best For First-Timer? Sativa Or Indica?

Discussion in 'General' started by bakerj99, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Hi,

So, first encounter with cannabis was when i was given brownies, and apparently my mate had put the resin (?) or, the raw sort of, cannabis from the plant, into the brownies. I ate more than enough, and lets just say, did not have a very good high, and was very anxious for about 20 minutes, before passing out, and waking up the next day, laughing as i woke up. THAT was the only fun bit. Anyway, the point is, i want to smoke like a pro, i want to enjoy smoking, but from that last experiance, i'm now very anxious, and actually very naive towards it all, which i don't want to be at all.

Bottom line : Which strain/type of cannabis, which has a relatively low THC percentage, would be cool for the first time, or rookie, to start and wean onto? Which would be best for my anxiety, sativa or indica? As i also had a very fast heart rate when i took it, i don't know if it was the percentage of THC in the brownies, or how much i actually consumed, but i don't think thats normal, i think i douched up there.

So, thanks for reading guys,

2. Just give them weed, fuck man.

3. Just smoke some god fucking damn cock sucking weed motherfucker.