Best food while toking!?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by TEld loves herb, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Munchies are awesome...

I want to know what's your favorite thing to eat after smokin?

Some of my favorites are: wheat thins with some salt, ice cream, chips and shit, pizza rolls, vitamin/life water, taco doritos, brownies, TACO BELL!!!!!! poptarts, donuts!

I could sit here all day and talk about food, im gonna go get some!

Keep tokin!!!

2. wendy's spicy chicken sandwich, any type of gummi, ice cream.

3. oh yea,chips and shit are awsome.

haha,but really i like cheetos

4. Pre-toking: 1.5 mangoes.

Post-toking: Too baked to even think about food... hehe.

But otherwise, Wagon Wheels are GODLY when high.

5. Why eat mangoes before toking?

6. There is some hype going round about the relationship between mangoes and marijuana right now. Search the forums and all will become clear. I can say from personal experience it helps.

7. I don't get the munchies as much as my friends do. When I do get them though, I'm fucking HUNGRY. Usually I'll devour a couple bags of gummi bears or we'll go to Taco Bell, since it's walking distance from my house and open pretty late.

8. i'll vouch for this one. my friend told my about it the other day and i was like:confused::eek::smoking::hello:

9. Honey Barbeque Twist Fritos...end of discussion

10. i love eating apples and warm bread. but sometimes i get really frustrated and unable to swallow correctly

11. Ah, that sucks. Is it just because of drymouth or an irritated throat? Orange juice works wonders for getting rid of any problems like that. Either that or milk. Coats your mouth and throat and provides lubrication for your nibbling.

12. thanks i never thought about that, its really more like i have to focus really hard on how to swallow, kinda like what some of my friends said about becoming really aware of their blinking/breathing

13. Hehe, yeah it happens to more people than you might think. Try eating while you're doing something else. It'll take your focus from eating, and you'll also put food into your mouth less frequently. Intersperse with regular sips from the drinks I mentioned and you should be good to go.

14. Chinese food, especially anything fried.

15. Grapes, oreos, pretty much any fast food.

16. twix
    reeses
    CHOCOLATE!
    its all so damn tasty

17. Where's the Wagon Wheel love??

18. Dr. Pepper and a good bottle of rum. My friend made me one a few nights ago and it was pretty tastey. At least that's to wash it all down