Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best food to eat while high to conserve?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Aug 14, 2011.

1. So, I haven't read a scientific study on it, but I've heard a lot of people saying that eating while high/shortly before getting high will bring your overall high down. Given the reasons behind this claim, I think it makes sense and there is some truth to it.

But fuck, it's hard not to eat at all when you're high and the munchies kick in yo. So what the fuck can I eat without bringing my high down while still making me feel full? I suck with it comes to diet knowledge and shit, so I really dunno what to look for in foods and what to avoid >.>'.. Any advice?

Right now the only thing I've found is chocolate milk. It tastes awesome and makes me feel full without actually having to fill my stomach up. But I'd like some other options

2. I was super stoned last night and ate everything in sight. I was still stoned for like 2 and a half hours. I don't think eating brings down my high at all.

3. I do not believe it brings my high down to be honest. I never notice a difference

4. the only thing that brings my high down is exercise

5. I like to eat before I smoke and after my come down.

6. I've noticed that it changed my high. I got from a more stimulating high to a less intense/more mellow high. Hard to explain. It sorta dulls it out or something for me.

7. eat a meal before you toke. then keep remembering you ate a meal already so you wont eat everything