Best Five Bucks to Spend on Munchies Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Doughboy04, Apr 17, 2009.

1. go to a fast food restaurant and rape the dollar menu.

2. Best 5$.

5 pork tacos from the taco truck. End of story

3. Extreme bowel movements 1 hour later= priceless

• Like Like x 1

4. sorry but when im blasted im really in no mood to cook -_-

5. Well, KFC now has that dollar menu. Snacker all the way with the extra ranch sauce.

4 snackers and a drink, thats good.

6. hardees frisco burger
    curly fries
    drink

• Like Like x 1
  7. .99 cent bag of Bettermade and a nice bottle of faygo, whatever flavor you're feeling at the moment, and you've got yourself a kick ass, two dollar MADE IN DETROIT munch session. hell yeah, munchin' good in the 313 ;)

8. I like to make a chicken quesedilla.

9. as many dried mangos as possible

10. in-n-out number 3. hamburger, fries, and a drink

or costco hotdog and a drink for like 2 bux? and then a pizza for 3

11. so true. Theres nothing like creating a form of art and enjoying it over a joint.

12. 2 liter mt. dew n sum hot fries dats my shit

13. no doubt, fritos honey bbq twists

and a coke slushie

delicious

14. I get a brick of valveta cheese and some chili in a can and make delicious dip. Personally.

15. Stouffer's Lasagna w/ meat sauce

16. A coclate dipped strawberry milkquake from krystals (best thing i have ever had in my life cost around $3.20 worth every penny)

17. to the OP, ill have to agree with you, but back in the day it was even better, you got 2 pizzas for $5, thats why the ceaser guy says "pizza pizza"

18. God damn, this is exactly what I did about every day last summer. Except it was a Race Trac, no chili on the nachos, thats so risk dude

19. Fuck Wendys. They raised the price on the 5 piece nuggets... Burger King still has it for a dollar, but it's only a 4 piece now... mother fuckers.