Best Fast Food Deal/Appreciation

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Jan 7, 2007.

1. So, here's a thread to post your favourite combos, deals, etc. you can get from your favourite fast food restaraunts :p

Or just ramble on about how much you love the damn food when you're high lol. Perhaps make suggestions to other poor stoners, in search of the perfect munchie to quench their insatiable.. well... munchies.

My vote?

Wendy's Classic Single Combo. Every time I get one, I can't believe it was possible for a dead cow to taste so fuckin' good. Don't remember the exact price, but I'll find that out the next time I get one.

For those that don't know, this heavenly order will get you a perfectly sized, not small yet not too big Burger/Cheeseburger, a Medium thingy of Fries, and a drink of your choice.

Floydian Recommended, 95% Satisfaction gaurenteed (watch out for fingers and other apendages)

2. They got this after school snack coupon thing at mcdonalds for a dollar with like 16 free items designed for little kids. I asked the guy at the counter if their was any fine print or age limit on that, he laughed at me and said no so i bought one, glorious.

3. not the biggest fan of fast food.

i've been avoiding it lately as it makes me feel sick whenever i eat it

4. Fuck yeah bro, my diet used to be probably 75% fast food, from my entire childhood til a few months ago (my family was just and never will be the 'make dinner, and sit down and eat' type of family...). I have it maybe once or twice a week now, and in a few months I've literally dropped about 30 pounds (and I only do like 15 push ups/sit ups a night, and just to make up for a lack of inactivity on most days, not to loose weight, so it's not like I worked it off)

It's horrible for you, but when you got the munchies man... sometimes it can just be heaven, you know?

5. yo man, i'm not sure about actually going to fast food restaurnts, but i consider fast food in my apartment mad sick. i got a tight ass wok and i make chinese stir frys pretty fast all the time, by fucking general tsos chicken is fucking bomb as hell

6. Mexican Pizza and two supreme taco's @ Taco Bell. Gota love the bell.

7. I have given up fast food for many reasons as of this year.

But I used to love a coffee and a peanut butter cup cookie from dunkin donuts when I was burnt.

8. I used to like McDonalds, but after I saw 'Super Size Me' I havent aten (sp?) there sense then. I do like Taco Bell which I'm sure isn't any better for you.

9. chick-fil-a chicken sandwhich and large fries/drink is my favorite fast food and checkers

10. i dont really like fast food, so i usually make up some crazy sandwhich on a roll at home , or good ole pbj. Or make quesadillas or pasta. The best part, is its all there waiting for you to cook it up and eat it! shit i'm high:hello:

11. today iw as cookion on my wok and i made cinnamon pepper chicken, cause i was baked out of my mind and the only spices on my counter were szecuhan peppers, and cinnamon, it turned out damn good!

12. I dont really eat alot of fast food, when I do though Whitecastle (if im in the area for some reason). Del Taco, chicken soft taco kicks ass, and betos. love the betos. nothing like it at 3am, when your blitzed as fuck and your bros and you got the munchies like a mother fucker. good times

13. KFC world famous bowl.

14. wendy's chicken sandwich on the dollar menu. Get 3-4....munchies are fixed for good.

15. when i go out drinkin i always love to get a vito from jimmy johns at the end of the night. i dunno y but i just love em. but my favorite munchies definitely has to be the frisco melt from steak and shake. its delicious!

16. Yes I love those sandwiches. I used to go to McDonalds for the McChickens but now that Wendy's is better thats where I have been going for my late night munchines heh:smoking:

17. white castle
    "30 sliders, 5 french fries, and 4 large cherry cokes."

18. Theres a hot dog joint in Rhode Island called "Spikes". All beef hotdogs....MY GOD:rolleyes: !!! I get the "BallPark" meal. Hotdog with Spicy mustard and onions and cheddar cheese, Freedom fries, and a Diet Coke....man....heaven....Spikes is the SHIT!!!!:hello:

19. anything from taco bell

fun fact: taco bell is both the cleanest and healthiest fast food

u have to eat six regular tacos to equal the fat in a mcdonalds SALAD if u use dressing.

i also like the chili, bakedpotatos, and taco salad at wendys.

i can go 4 some bk once in a while

20. Come on man, get over it.