Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best eye drops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sunfish, Feb 10, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Never had any problems with these.

2. [​IMG]

Definitely my favorite, they are a bit pricey when it comes to eye drops, it's something like 4.65 or around there, and people also complain that they make your eyes way too white, unnormally white. But I love them lol its so fun to feel them sooth your eyes and cool them, it's a sort of freaky feelin really.

3. rhotos are awesome, although my first experience with them was with the silver rhotos, ahaha not pleasant at all. you get used to them real quick and they work nicely.

4. Where can you get these? I've never heard of them before, and I'm pretty sure they haven't jumped out at me from the aisles of any CVS.

Are they some online order boutique item, or can I find them in a drug store?:confused:

5. naphcon-a my favorite.. And i've never heard of the rohtos either? Where can you buy them?

6. Any walmart, eckerts (sp?), wallgreens... any drug store carries them, I never knew different colors meant different things. They all feel insanely cold and awesome to me:D

7. clear eyes MAXIMUM redness... cant go wrong pure white eyes every time

8. am i the only one that uses visene? that stuff works fast and it doesn't sting at all..

9. I hear that the best are Rohtos. But I don't use eyedrops, I just stay hydrated to keep away redness and cottonmouth.
    But sometimes if I'm really high my eyes get red, but even then I don't really give a shit

10. Only cuz you never have used Rohto V

11. visine but my eyes don't get that red

12. I use Visene too. That stuff works quick. It almost makes your eyes too white. When I use it when I'm totally baked, I start to get paranoid that people will notice my eyes are too white and figure it out. lol

13. Same here - Visine ... Works all ways

14. Rohto's!!!! all the way they leave you with a nice refreshing feeling. And they work fantastic getting redness out

15. murine clear eyes work a treat

Attached Files:

16. rohto. hands down.

17. On the back of rohto's it says not to use with contacts in your eyes. I wear contacts, is it actually dangerous to use? Do you guys that have said you use rohto's wear contacts when you put them in?

18. I used to use the visine for red eye or something, and at $12 a pop, let me tell you it was NOT worth it. It semi-cleared up my eyes for about 20-30 minutes, after taking 10-15 to kick in.
    It was a bitch trying to time it perfectly so I could get inside my house without my dad noticing. But oh boy, were those the days...