Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best drink with your weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by C2 THE G, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Depends when/where i'm smoking, if I'm out with my buddies, I'll just stop and pick up an airzona for the ride, if I'm just waking up, coffe with a nice joint = <3

2. thats pretty much what my answer would have been. lol

3. Purple Draaank

4. sweet tea ftw!

5. Thank you, shouldnt take a whole page to find someone that says mountain dew. Im disappointed

6. Arizona Sweet Tea mixed with some Bacardi rum :D

7. i like orange juice, hershey syrup and milk, jamba juice, or coooold water

sorry its not just one fav but i couldnt pick one haha

8. Coke and rum..or a monster..
    but around Christmas i enjoy a nice cup of eggnog.:)

9. [​IMG]
    or room temp. water, ice water just makes the cotton mouth worse

10. gotta say strawberry milk lool :hello::smoking:

11. Fuck all this shit, magic hat all the wayy:hello:

12. Water, I gain an unfathomable amount of pleasure from drinking sweet, cool water while high. I'm being completely serious, I don't enjoy any drink as much as I love water while high - this is the case sober, but particularly while high. Had some funky drink thing from McDonalds once, for example - I got to thinking "Man, I'm just drinking chemicals, sweeteners and AIDS right here." It tasted like chemicals, sweeteners and AIDS too, you can't reap good rewards from something if you put bad shit into it. Thus, water is my pick :smoking:

13. Could yaa explain to me what AIDS tastes like, pleasee ;)

14. King cobra 40oz

15. Death... with a crisp and succinct aftertaste that lingers pleasantly upon the palate. :D

16. To quote my old Marxist poli sci professor from Argentina: "it's hard to go wrong with red wine and reefer."

He informed us of this in class one day when asked how he could go through all our term papers in a single weekend.

17. Haha, I totally forgot about the good old Malt Liquors, always a good choice.

18. haha thats fucking awesome