Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Dispensary In L.A.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rasta Mon, Nov 25, 2008.

1. ok factor in
    1. the closer to thousand oaks the better
    2. quality medication
    3. for a cheap price (not like 65 an 8th or anything)

2. I used to live in Thousand Oaks! I now live in Ventura, so I will hit up clubs in Santa Barbara. Your best bet is Woodland Hills/Reseda area, pretty much the SFV. We happen to live in an area densely populated with dispensaries, you having them on both sides of you (Simi Valley and SFV). Good luck.

3. I often wonder the same thing myself.. apparently there are hundreds :eek:

4. My two favorite dispensaries are California Patients Alliance and Purelife Alternative, however, both are on the West Side. You cannot go wrong with either of them.

5. nice you're in T.O. im in Ojai =]

yea id like to know some of the better ones too

6. I live in T.O. I almost always go to Reseda Discount Caregivers. Its about a 20 minute drive down the 101. They have really high quality meds and a $60/eighth cap (and as low as $20/eighth). There aren't that many dispensaries in the immediate Thousand Oaks area (actually none that I know of). Your best bet is driving to L.A. county and searching in there. I highly recommend R.D.C., however.

7. i know its not close to thousand oaks, but in my opinion, the best dispensary is the Nile Collective in Venice Beach. its my local dispensary, and you can get anything from point for point outdoor to 60/gram shiyt. they got edibles, tinctures, and those listerine pocket packs w/ thc in em

8. What's really kind of sad is that TO used to have a dispensary right smack dab in the middle of the city.

9. #9 Rhythm of Life, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
    I go to ACC and MMI usually, both are great clubs. Just take the 23 to the 118 get off on reseda go right and they are both about 1 mile down the road. If you click on my sig it'll take you to tons of pictures of bud I've picked up from there. The drive is about 30 minutes.

ACC first timer deal is 1g honey bud and 1 edible for free
    MMI first timer deal is 1 edible or tea free

ACC has a $65 cap but for returning patients you get $5 off an 8th. Have great ounce deals. Orange Crush is a great $45 8th here.
    MMI has a $50 cap with 8ths as cheap as $20 (nugs). Their $35 8ths could sell for $50. Check out their Recon when its in.