Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Detox "Thing" To Get At GNC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ghetto Bong, May 17, 2012.

1. Okay so I am getting drug tested... A lot.

It is random. I am not going to say what for because that is my personal life, but basically I am trying to get the best product from GNC that cleans your body.

I was going to smoke all this weekend... heavy. & then take it so that if I get randomly tested kind of soon it will work.

I don't know if there are things like this but I do not want something that only works for 45 minutes and then it shows up again.

I am not very smart with this detox stuff.

Please don't say, "Just stop smoking" or "Just don't smoke" because I would already fail right now.

Please help!

2. First thing is STOP SMOKING. If you're getting randomly tested all the time, then you have no business smoking. And also, it's going to be hard to use a detox supp when the tests are random, can't exactly just drink one everyday.

3. #3 AlbitheDragon, May 17, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
    Detox drinks are very misunderstood. They don't "flush" out THC metabolites. What they do is replace the things that are lost in urine after 7-8 trips to the bathroom (creatine/Vitamin B to color it/stuff like that) so that your extremely diluted urine appears normal and tests normally. The ingredients are excreted normally in several hours, hence the very small window of time where you can test clear. There isn't any kind of detox drink that'll stick around more than a few hours.

The bad news is that some places are getting wise to these drinks and some big superlabs like MedTox or Quest can detect them.

If you're truly being tested at random, here's no real alternative to quitting. I know it's not the answer that you want to hear, but it is what it is. If you're really that headstrong about it, maybe you could keep a detox drink concealed in your car or your locker (if you have one) and be ready to chug it should a test roll around.

Good luck!

4. Even if you've already been smoking, if you quit now your THC levels will drop, and thus be easier to mask for a drug test.

Detox drinks are just a scam. What you need is water, and lots of it. You have to dilute your piss so they don't detect enough THC metabolites to fail you. So drink lots of water (cranberry juice, tea, beer, etc work as well, but plain old water works fine). Taking a B-complex vitamin the day of your test will make your urine yellow again, so it'll be less suspicious that you tried to beat the test.

The only thing GNC sells that could help you is creatine. When you dilute your urine with water, the levels of creatinine in it drop, so taking creatine supplements in the days before your test can raise your levels back up. But don't waste your time on the detox drinks.

5. Get some AZO pop 4. Drink water like a mf and you'll b clean in 2 days