Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best detox drinks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by qwertyasdf, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Just got offered a job as tech support for a big company. But it goes through a temp agency and requires drug testing. I've been a daily toker for about 2 or 3 months now. I weigh about 170 and have a faster than normal metabolism although I've been a lazy shit for awhile so that may be changing. I have a small window of opportunity here and would like to seize it as quick as possible but don't want to throw myself into it and then test hot. Can anyone tell me of any legitimate detox drinks? Something that will work within a week or two. Obviously id have to drink a piss load of water and exercise. Sucks though cause just before I got the email, I ordered a new bong and a gas mask :/ but I guess it'll have to wait.

2. Detox drinks are bullshit. Niacin kind of works, but wouldn't count on it.

Use QuickFix.

3. All detox drinks do is dilute your piss, I guarantee most bottle get you to drink it and many cups of water, just a gimmick to play on the uneasy mind. Cheers